💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Friends || Results Ceremony

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

i know, but like, I can't help but feel Joey's career would be better if he had a good agent :selena:

the messiness that she has, the iconicness that she has, the international implications that she has, the talent that she has :diane:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A Hybrid
3 minutes ago, Oriane said:

Music not the

Can't believe I said Bling :rip:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Lazz Monster
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I loved it when Phoebe imitated her. 

yaaaaas such an awesome moment :ally:

We're far from the Shallow now

Davian
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

i know, but like, I can't help but feel Joey's career would be better if he had a good agent :selena:

True, Joey deserved it, but then we wouldn't have the scene where they showed the tv show he was in at his grandma:huntyga: Loved that one:ladyhaha:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

I think you're not supposed to think so deeply about these things. The scenes were written the way they were for a reason and that's for the laughs. :)

Lazz Monster
Just now, Davian said:

True, Joey deserved it, but then we wouldn't have the scene where they showed the tv show he was in at his grandma:huntyga: Loved that one:ladyhaha:

yas that was really funny :ladyhaha:

Phoebe Buffay

#10 Carol Willick

Average: 5,95
Stans: Phoebe Buffay - 10
Haters: Glamourpuss - 1
Commentary:
SamanthaC - The way she tried to control Ross and keep him from Rachel just made me irritated. Although I guess she had valid reason. I do think she was a bit stuck up.
Lazz Monster - I actually liked her, she was always nice to Ross, and tbh it's not her fault she's a lesbian.
Oriane - I love how she continues to have a good relationship with Ross and can be a real friend for him when he needs it. I love how she and Susan troll him from time to time !
A Hybrid - She seems logical and broke up with her husband because she’s a lesbian so props to her for her bravery! She needs more attention!

Davian

I think you're not supposed to think so deeply about these things. The scenes were written the way they were for a reason and that's for the laughs. :)

I must say that's extremely hard not to do tho. After bingewatching the whole thing I saw the main 6 as my friends, hated Emily and thought about them a lot:ladyhaha: Took me a while to 'recover':laughga:

Phoebe Buffay

idk why but i really loved carol :madge: she was always there for ross even after they split and she deserved way better :madge:

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Glamourpuss said:

i know, and I def laughed with her, but I get so involved with the shows I love, I can't help myself, and I really wished all of the main 6 had happy succesful lives :huntyga:

Glamourpuss

Are you kidding me with all the praise for Carol? She was so selfish and soooo annoying. 

FentyGa

Are you kidding me with all the praise for Carol? She was so selfish and soooo annoying. 

how was she selfish?

Davian

And even if she did help Ross, she never seemed like she did it with pleasure ugh

Archived