Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gagadaily.com 10 Year Anniversary

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI

As I don't recall that we celebrated it on 26th of January this year I just wanted to congradulate everyone for this huge milestone and achievment! :ally:

Also, I'm on my phone right now so I'm not quite sure how to post music video I wanted. :huntyga:

It says 26th of Jan on ggd.com whois information. Correct me if I'm wrong @Admin

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
Just now, Red said:

In 9 of them I was here :vegas: 

Reveal hidden contents

or :selena: idk

In one month of them I was here :vegas::lolga:

myluis617

Would have loved some stats on this post, like how many clicks this site has garnered. How many members have created accounts. 

TSUNAMI
4 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Would have loved some stats on this post, like how many times clicks this site has garnered. How many members have created accounts. 

Great idea! Maybe some of the mods can hook us up with stats! @Zilla @Admin @Haroon

8 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Would have loved some stats on this post, like how many times clicks this site has garnered. How many members have created accounts. 

I can give you the stats off how many times in a day I click on ggd :huntyga:

XYGK.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

myluis617
4 minutes ago, Varys said:

I can give you the stats off how many times in a day I click on ggd :huntyga:

XYGK.gif

I was in locked up in a mental hospital for a week last week and I had to bribe my doctor to go on gagadaily during the Grammy's. I literally have been so used to looking up gaga news many times of the day, I didn't know I could make it so long without looking her up. I was thinking of making a post when I got discharged about my experience but decided not to. 

21 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

I stalked since 2011, probs broke the record for longest transition from stalker to member :rip:

Hey That sounds like me!

The Creepy Crawler's Club! :rockstar::stalkga:

• Admin featured and pinned this topic
  • Admin unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived