💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Oscars Performance TV Ad

Rifek

Featured Posts

Free My Mind

hahah iconic but

I wonder if they had to keep editing it. I bet it was 'Shallow performed Live for the first time', then 'Shallow peformed live for the first time on television', then 'Lady Gaga and Bradley cooper sing together for the first time live on television' haha

I hope it's not true with the '90 sec performance' thing in a medley with other nominated songs.

You can go to the toilet and literally miss it by seconds :saladga:

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

DoremonLove

Ughhhh like grammys, oscars are gonna be about gaga:tony: im sooooo ready for the performance but not ready for the results:pray:

How can anoyone not love gaga

PrinceGaga

I’m ready for the 90 second performance and loosing the award meltdowns omg. This night would be more iconic than ‘first gay man to win Oscar etc’ night if both were true lmao

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, PrinceGaga said:

I’m ready for the 90 second performance and loosing the award meltdowns omg. This night would be more iconic than ‘first gay man to win Oscar etc’ night if both were true lmao

I think the 90 sec performance was a rumor because that isn't happening anymore. Also, "Shallow" is already on lock. All The Stars was our biggest competitor and it lost every award to Shallow so.

PrinceGaga
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think the 90 sec performance was a rumor because that isn't happening anymore. Also, "Shallow" is already on lock. All The Stars was our biggest competitor and it lost every award to Shallow so.

Receipts? 

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, PrinceGaga said:

Receipts? 

I don't remember the name, but a person working on the Oscars said that the 90 sec performance wasn't happening or something. I'll post it if I find it

LeJudas
20 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I don't remember the name, but a person working on the Oscars said that the 90 sec performance wasn't happening or something. I'll post it if I find it

Because they saw how ****ing epic Gaga can be with more than 5 seconds

Archived