• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bambino
8 minutes ago, JFK said:

Maybe.

But we stan a gurl who has been IT gurl for 10 years and still counting

Not only the it gurl, but the gurl of all pronouns :hor:

Cute numbers but far from the smash!!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!!!!!111!!!!! everybody was bracing themselves for tbh

who will love me when the night is over

joannesrats

Remember when I told y'all that Ariana Grande is ushering in a new era of female-led pop music and y'all crucified me?? She's here and she's in it. I really believe that with how popular and successful her music has been people have been missing female pop music, and I think Gaga should release in the next two months (at least a single) to capitalize on it.Ā 

StrawberryBlond

She also just went #1 in the UK with Break Up With Your Girlfriend, making this her 3rd UK #1 from this album. Needy also went #8 yesterday, meaning that her album's only just been released and she's already got 3 #1's and a top 10 in the UK, which is outstanding by our standards. Most artists who release are lucky to get 2 #1's most of the time, especially if they're female. Even Taylor's monster 1989 album, which sold over 1 million in the UK, only had one #1 (she refused to allow her music on Spotify and if she had, she would've ended up with as many as 3 #1's). JB's Purpose also had 3 #1's here, and Drake's Scorpion had 3 #1's and 2 top 10's. But when was the last female artist/band ever managed to achieve this? The Spice Girls debut had 4 #1's and their follow up had 3 #1's and a top 10, so where they the last ones do this or has it been done since? Some of the biggest female acts in the UK since like Britney, Beyonce, Rihanna, Gaga, Katy, Adele and Taylor have not managed it, so is Ariana the first since Spice Girls?

Kalinda

Also biggest streaming week ever for a woman, she beat Cardi's first week by over 100 million streams (!) in the US.Ā 

FentyGa
On 2/16/2019 at 2:02 PM, JFK said:

Maybe.

tumblr_nv1xeiPrPG1tqgtb5o2_500.gif

Ā 

2012-2017 say hi

SMILE2NE1
On 2/17/2019 at 1:02 AM, JFK said:

Maybe.

tumblr_nv1xeiPrPG1tqgtb5o2_500.gif

Ā 

OMG where was this look from!

LoveYouLots

Good for Ms. Ariana, although not a fan of the record with its mediocre lyrics, she is clearly having her commerical peak and is relating to the youth of today. I feel her artistic peak is still yet to come, can't wait for that record I know that'll solidify her as an artist rather than just being seen as a typical pop star.

Archived