💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan Trainor releases MESSY press statement to promote new EP

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Valentine's Day is around the corner, and whether you're planning on smashing bae's junk to smithereens or making out with a pint of Phish Food, you need some fresh Valentine's Day bops to get you in the mood for L♡VE. And MEGHAN TRAINOR has got you covered with her new EP, THE LOVE TRAIN [Epic Records.]

You know you want it. And you can freakin' get it b*tch. On all digital platforms right HERE.

Meghan's seducing your ears this V-Day, and you know she knows a thing or two about romance. Unless your phone's been broken for a hot minute, you know that Meghan just got married to the ginger from Spy Kids, and trust when we say, girl is feeling the love. She took a break from her busy schedule to record some fire tracks in Los Angeles alongside frequent collaborators and producers Andrew Wells [5SOS, Fall Out Boy, Jason Mraz], J KASH (Maroon 5, Charlie Puth, Kesha) and Tyler Johnson [Harry Styles, CAM].

We know you want to hear songs about all the hot newlywed sex Meghan and Daryl Sa-BAE-ra are having (did you see what we did there?). Which is why you'll love the banging' single "All The Ways." Billboard was wet for "All The Ways," calling it "another fun, danceable track to fall in love with." And would Billboard lie to you, girl? 

But perhaps the piece de resistance (that's French for "Wig Snatch") is "Marry Me," a romantic acoustic guitar and ukulele-tinged Awww Fest which delivers all the feels (and then more feels). Meghan wrote the song thirty days after meeting Daryl, and it was so good that she walked down the aisle to it. We know, it's a little bit #Vomworthy, but also, am I chopping onions right now or are those tears rolling down my face? I'm not crying, you're crying.

And as always, our Grammy-Winning, Diamond Single-having QUEEN didn't just come to play -- she came to slay. She's serving vocals on the passionate, Celine Dion-esque power ballad "After You." Plus, Meghan's serving your insatiable thirst for dance-ready bops with the upbeat banger that is "Foolish." It slaps so hard you'll be stanning for days. "As if all the PDA, including foot massages, butterfly kisses and piggy back rides aren't cringe worthy enough," says her brother and videographer Ryan... "I've got to film it all!"

Choo choo betch! The Love Train is leaving the station and you better get on board.

Be on the lookout for more surprises very soon as she prepares for a landmark 2019.

source: https://www.epicrecords.com/global-superstar-meghan-trainor-unveils-new-ep-the-love-train-today/

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

I actually love this, it's genius.

This part is the best...

Unless your phone's been broken for a hot minute, you know that Meghan just got married to the ginger from Spy Kids :ladyhaha:

Reading that was like slipping on ice, but I expected to position myself on solid ground again. I didn't. I just kept slipping.

Her mind tho. Genius!

18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We know, it's a little bit #Vomworthy,

indeed

⚡ Gaga, Rammstein, Aphex Twin, Autechre, Kraftwerk, Machine Girl, & Death Grips 🐲

Teal Ambition

I laughed so hard at this omfg :air: this is a damn mess, it's like they tried to fit every single internet lingo into that press release!

Choo Choo betch, this aint it! :oops:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

codymonster

“We know you want to hear songs about all the hot newlywed sex Meghan and Daryl Sa-BAE-ra are having” 

who approved this :messga:

dynamite
1 hour ago, mariomania1234 said:

I lowkey hate that pop forum lingo has gone mainstream. This is embarrassing. :rip:

I agree. It's sad.

Glamourpuss
7 minutes ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

She needs to stop releasing music 

meghan-trainor-no-cover.jpg

I actually like some of her songs. :laughga:

Archived