💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Bradley Cooper Will Not Perform As Jackson at the Oscars

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

"Cooper told Stephen Colbert during an interview on CBS’ “The Late Show” that he’ll most likely perform the song in his tuxedo and not in his character’s costume. Cooper doesn’t intend to bring back Jackson’s deep voice either as he said he has fully retired the character."

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/02/bradley-cooper-wont-perform-oscars-shallow-as-jackson-maine-1202044437/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! Was anyone expecting something else? Its the Oscars, not a High School Musical.

its his job. Not an extention into his own life.

McMonster08

I don't care if he wears tuxedo or nothing at all I just wanna see him perform with Gags on the Oscars stage. :v:

Well, considering its been two full years since filming was completed, I'd say he's indeed out of character by now ;) Can't blame him

Reality
4 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Yeah! Was anyone expecting something else? Its the Oscars, not a High School Musical.

I was kinda expecting it tbh. I'm not mad or disappointed by his decision or anything, but he did say early on that he wanted this performance to be revolutionary. Of course, that doesn't confirm that he would've sung as Jackson, but I just thought that would be interesting to see. I mean, come on, if Gaga and Bradley performed in character, that be pretty spectacular. 

🖤👹

Glamourpuss

I don't see anything wrong with them performing in character. That's actually what I was expecting to be honest because didn't Olivia Newton John perform in character as Sandy in the past? She was dressed like her anyway. 

I'm really excited to see how it turns out though. :excited2:

So I guess he's not going to pee on the stage either :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I feel like they're going to do a twist on it, one that isn't expected 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bonkers

I hope he swung by the Britney residency to learn how to lipsync because the preview in Vegas wasn't good and it was because he was scared AF and it showed.  When the test run doesn't work, the big show has a good chance of turning to into a scene they could use in the next Hangover movie.

I'm ready to cringe tbh, and I wish I wasn't.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I hope he swung by the Britney residency to learn how to lipsync because the preview in Vegas wasn't good and it was because he was scared AF and it showed.  When the test run doesn't work, the big show has a good chance of turning to into a scene they could use in the next Hangover movie.

what

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Gardevoir said:

what

If it was American Idol performance, they would have been voted off.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Born To Slay
3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Yeah, I just rewatched their performance and he was actually terrible. 

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'm ready to cringe tbh, and I wish I wasn't.

To be fair, he was in the crowd not expecting to sing. He wasn't warmed up and it was impromptu, way different than being prepared and having a set date for it to happen. They have the time now to fine tune things, they won't let it go sour there's too much banking on it

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

I never thought they would perform in character per say, but I figured he would sing with his lowered quasi Sam Elliott voice—cause his regular singing voice is more meh.

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

Yeah, I just rewatched their performance and he was actually terrible. 

I haven't seen it yet. I've been saving it. Now you're making me think I shouldn't bother. :laughga:

But I'm sure I read that he has a vocal coach for this performance. So it might be much better. 

Archived