💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Disney reveals cast of “High School Musical” the series

SLAG

Featured Posts

Disney has revealed the cast of their upcoming series “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series.

I’m not super excited for this as Disney has dropped the ball sp much in the past couple years but it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I would have opt for a 4th movie instead but we’ll see.

Thoughts on this?

Borislshere

"High School Musical: The Musical: The Series"

why do they need to add "the musical" I thought it being a musical was kind of implied :huh:

We can all agree that their future post-Disney will be messed up like every Disney kid :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Scathach
11 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

"High School Musical: The Musical: The Series"

why do they need to add "the musical" I thought it being a musical was kind of implied :huh:

I think the plot of the show is the characters making HMS their HS musical.

RAMROD

I still wait for reason why I should subscribe to Disney+ when it comes. So far not soo much reasons yet.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I still wait for reason why I should subscribe to Disney+ when it comes. So far not soo much reasons yet.

I’m only gonna subscribe if they have the original Disney shows that these young twats have no idea they missed out on..

Even Stevens, Sister Sister, The Buzz on Maggie, Life with Derek, Naturally Sadie, Boy Meets World, Hannah Montana, Wizards Of Waverly Place, The Replacements, That’s So Raven, Phil Of the Future

And don’t even get me started on the movies..

Life Size, Double Teamed, Smart House, Zenon, Luck Of the Irish, Halloween Town, Gotta Kick it Up, Model Behavior, Eddie’s Million Dollar Cook-off, Phantom Of the Megaplex, My Date with the President’s Daughter, The Color Of Friendship

I could really go on and on...

SCHEISSEMONTRE

The one in the red and the tall guy are snacks:v:

Spoiler

I’m 16 so......

And I think this is gonna flop like the Kim Possible Live Action 

Mychal

Catnikko

Go off

Anyone in the younger generation should experience what HSM was

(also the hannah montanna movie)

Purr

skaxboy

Here are the character breakdowns:

High school junior Ricky (Bassett) is a sarcastic yet charismatic skater who sets out to prove himself to his ex-girlfriend Nini—by auditioning to star opposite her in a musical.

Nini (Rodrigo) found her voice at summer theater camp—along with a new boyfriend. Fiercely loyal to her two moms, she’s a shining star—even if she doesn’t always think so.

Miss Jenn (Reinders) is a new drama teacher who believes musicals can save lives. She may experience imposter syndrome, but she’d do anything for her students.

A transfer student with a secret past, Gina (Wylie) is a theater veteran. Ambitious and entitled, she’s keen to show Miss Jenn she shouldn’t have been cast as an understudy.

Nini’s new love interest E.J. (Cornett) is the completely confident son of two corporate lawyers, who secretly feels the pressure of living up to his picture-perfect social media persona. As co-captain of the water polo team, senior class treasurer, and trust fund baby, E.J. is used to getting what he wants—like the lead in role in the school musical.

Kourtney (Reneé) is obsessed with makeup tutorials and feminism in equal measure. Nini’s ride-or-die BFF, Kourtney also works on the costume crew of High School Musical.

E.J.’s cousin Ashlyn (Lester) is an “old soul” who worships Sara Bareilles—so much that she secretly dreams of following in her idol’s footsteps to become a songwriter herself.

As captain of the color guard and student choreographer, Carlos (Rodriguez) thinks of Miss Jenn as a peer. In fact, he eats lunch in her office and has been drinking espresso since third grade. And of course, Carlos already has his Tony Awards® speech memorized.

Big Red (Saperstein) is the quintessential skater boy, always fuzzy and sleep-deprived. He’s weirdly devastated by Ricky and Nini’s split, as he’s been their third wheel forever.

East High’s somewhat stiff S.T.E.M. teacher Mr. Mazzara (St. Cyr) believes in preparing students for the future, which leads him to butt heads with the daydreaming Miss Jenn.

Im glad they aren’t remaking it completely. It’s kinda of a “Degrassi: The Next Generation” type of thing where it continues years later. It’s only 10 episodes so I’m sure I’ll check it out. 

Archived