šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

E! News Confirms that Gaga and Carino are OK!

riotx

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing is where they got their information... (Not GGDaily of course)

Maybe they were full on the source of their article?Ā 

"She just wasn't wearing her ring due to performing," one source shared with us. "They have put all their wedding plans on hold until after Gaga's busy season, but still plan to get married this year."Ā 

https://www.eonline.com/news/1014969/did-lady-gaga-and-fiance-christian-carino-split-here-s-what-we-know

Bradley lost... and not another award :trollga:

ķˆ­ ź¹Œė³“ė©“ ģ–“ź¹€ģ—†ģ“ ģ†Œė¦¬ģ§ˆėŸ¬ģ™€

Morphine Prince

Lies. I am conviced they broke up.Ā 

There is no way Carino wouldnā€™t post about all her achievements. He is a STAN.Ā 

LowKey I was expecting them to Break-up just so she focuses on music or movies.Ā 

But Iā€™m happy for her because she seems the happiest lately since the beginning of A Star Is Born ā­ļøĀ 

Shipper

IM HAPPY FOR GAGA!!!!Ā 

I knew those were nasty rumors leading up to the Oscars!Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Zander

Uh oh, some of the Lil' Sherlock HolmestersĀ on this forum will not like this after the mental gymnastics they went through over analysing everything.Ā :ladyhaha:

I'm happy if this is true!

Glamourpuss

I was thinking earlier about how silly we're all going to feel when it comes out they are still together. Because some who were speculating moved on and started talking like it's a done deal and that they are officially over. :toofunny:ļæ¼

I wonder what @Ktaylor99Ā thinks of this. (No shade, just genuinely curious).

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived