💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A weird thing I noticed about gaga.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

LilyLark

I feel like her regular voice is kind of nasally New Yorker and she kind of lost the almost quasi-accent a bit. One of my friends from college grew up in the UES (a super nice part of NY) but her parents were working class who had grown up in either Queens or Brooklyn (can't remember) before those areas were semi-gentrified. She sounded a bit like them and not quite so posh, as you would expect, but after living in California for a while she lost the New Yorker accent but it comes back sometimes.

3 hours ago, Anisko said:

I can't be the only one who noticed that gaga usually start acting weirdly everytime she's in a breaking up phase..  I don't recall what really happened after she break up with Taylor k but i remember that she became the grazyga we all know all of a sudden (please correct me if I'm wrong)  .. And now it's rumored that she breakup with carinno and suddenly again the crazyGA comes out from the dead..  Look at her way of acting..performing(Grammy performance).. And even her way of talking :

Listen to her voice in this video " She hasn’t sounded like this since 2011. It’s so nasally and younger sounding" .. And we all knew that gaga changed her voice just after c2c era. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/GagaMediaVideos/status/1096229028183396352

So what if gaga made this whole normalGA persona just to fit in .. Or maybe just to please her man (don't come for me cause it's just a theory) 

What u think guys ?

normalGA is the real person, crazyGA is the invented persona.

I live outside the space time continuum.

freebit
12 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I feel like her regular voice is kind of nasally New Yorker and she kind of lost the almost quasi-accent a bit. One of my friends from college grew up in the UES (a super nice part of NY) but her parents were working class who had grown up in either Queens or Brooklyn (can't remember) before those areas were semi-gentrified. She sounded a bit like them and not quite so posh, as you would expect, but after living in California for a while she lost the New Yorker accent but it comes back sometimes.

I noticed this too. The Joanne Dive Bar show in LA is the first time I heard her without an accent (while speaking candidly as herself, not a character like The Countess). She was talking about writing Joanne the song and the subject of families, and the way she said "your family" in particular sounded like any other girl from California or the mid-west. Not complaining though, her accent-less voice is cute and softer sounding, and will probably be more helpful for her acting career as it won't be a distraction and would give her more versatility, like for example, I always thought Leah Remini's voice limited her roles because she can never not sound like a tough talkin' broad from Brooklyn. 

doppelganger

Um no... the month(s) leading up to the breakup with Taylor resulted in Joanne. She did not suddenly change as a person but the cancelled original Lg5 reflected changes in her life. 

The version of Shallow performed at the Grammy’s is Ally’s arrangement which appeared later in the film, albeit the Grammy performance dialed it up to a 11. 

Ally Campana

Maybe her partners influence her when she’s with them. Not necessarily her trying to fit in.

Does it matter? Damage is done

FentyGa
16 hours ago, River said:

Shallow performance was planned like this pre-rumored break up though..

I mean, we don't know how long they've had issues, really. Maybe they've been on and off, and they broke up officially prior to the Grammys?

GagaSavedMyLife

Who knows. What I will say is the music industry is one of the most complex, well executed plays that people have ever seen, without even knowing they're seeing it.  E! News confirming they are still together is not an accurate depiction or definitive proof because "a source" is nothing short of a well placed rumor. Christian is her agent, he works at CAA, a company dedicated to helping the career of Hollywood and working with publicists, managers & companies to facilitate image. There's always a chance that the relationship wasn't even real - NOBODY knows. It seems like a publicity stunt to me, during her Hollywood introductions she dates her agent? That could very well be a stunt, though it could be real, and if so then a break up would be tragic. Heart ache is no joke and regardless, Gaga is a real woman named Stefani, she isn't a toy and can only be pulled around for so long. Whatever she is or isn't going through isn't the business of fans who don't know her, we can only support her and listen to what great music and performances she gives us. Her words are important, her statements are clear. Deciphering and figuring out hidden messages is a bit of a stretch of sanity, let's just play the cards and see what the dealer has, eh?

New to the Site, Not to the Fandom

5 hours ago, doppelganger said:

Um no... the month(s) leading up to the breakup with Taylor resulted in Joanne. She did not suddenly change as a person but the cancelled original Lg5 reflected changes in her life. 

The version of Shallow performed at the Grammy’s is Ally’s arrangement which appeared later in the film, albeit the Grammy performance dialed it up to a 11. 

(((Ignore this: Tay and Gaga split only a few days before Perfect Illusion was announced, and)))

Joanne has always been Joanne, it's just that she first wanted to add a few dance songs to please the fans but later she realised that it wouldn't fit the album at all

Edit : sorry I misread your comment on TayGa

not asher613

What I think is obvious is that gaga loves her monsters more than her hubbies. She should forget them all, make a huge pit of monsters, a monster pit. And then she'll just pick one (or two) of us for a snack out of the pit and we'll love it and go stir crazy waiting. Everyone would be happy. Everyone would be delicious. Mother! Do not forsake us! You can have us. ALL OFF US. 

Archived