đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A weird thing I noticed about gaga.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

I can't be the only one who noticed that gaga usually start acting weirdly everytime she's in a breaking up phase..  I don't recall what really happened after she break up with Taylor k but i remember that she became the grazyga we all know all of a sudden (please correct me if I'm wrong)  .. And now it's rumored that she breakup with carinno and suddenly again the crazyGA comes out from the dead..  Look at her way of acting..performing(Grammy performance).. And even her way of talking :

Listen to her voice in this video " She hasn’t sounded like this since 2011. It’s so nasally and younger sounding" .. And we all knew that gaga changed her voice just after c2c era. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/GagaMediaVideos/status/1096229028183396352

So what if gaga made this whole normalGA persona just to fit in .. Or maybe just to please her man (don't come for me cause it's just a theory) 

What u think guys ? 

Shallow performance was planned like this pre-rumored break up though..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, River said:

Shallow performance was planned like this pre-rumored break up though..

Is she planned her way of performing?  Don't think so 

Sneaky Oliver

The weirdest part of it was choosing to listen to Cardi B while watching the whales. Idk whales are such sweet creatures for me :laughga: 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Idk but everytime she suffers she delivers the best music and performances.... i think it's the price she pays for art: pain.

Just now, Sneaky Oliver said:

The weirdest part of it was choosing to listen to Cardi B while watching the whales. Idk whales are such sweet creatures for me :laughga: 

Omg i have to laugh 

Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

I just read on twitter that e news confirmed gaga and carino are still together

I hope so .. I really want her to be happy 

Diamond heart99

Perhaps next time she gets in a relationship she won’t change who she is.

That might be the key to success. 

As far as her voice (talking) I don’t put any thought into that since it changes all the time, depending on her situations.

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Glamourpuss

All girls go through these phases. That's what this song is about...

We get dressed up, go out and have a good time. It makes you feel the same way as when you dye your hair blonde or something. You feel like a whole new you. 

It's been reported by E that they are still together so this crazyga phase could just simply be because of Enigma and awards season or whatever. :huntyga:

Glamourpuss
25 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

Perhaps next time she gets in a relationship she won’t change who she is.

That might be the key to success. 

As far as her voice (talking) I don’t put any thought into that since it changes all the time, depending on her situations.

I think she has this idea of who she should be and she tries to conform to that. Instead of just being natural and going with the flow. 

I think it's something many young people go through. Perhaps she needs to take time out to be single if they are truly over, because that way she can really find herself and really get to know who she is and what she wants. 

Tom Nook

I don’t know about CrazyGa after breaking up with Taylor because a few months later she released Joanne and some of y’all complain about the lack of CrazyGa :duck:

plus I think the nasal voice comes and goes and is probably more frequent when she is out with her friends

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Stewful2929
59 minutes ago, Anisko said:

I can't be the only one who noticed that gaga usually start acting weirdly everytime she's in a breaking up phase..  I don't recall what really happened after she break up with Taylor k but i remember that she became the grazyga we all know all of a sudden (please correct me if I'm wrong)  .. And now it's rumored that she breakup with carinno and suddenly again the crazyGA comes out from the dead..  Look at her way of acting..performing(Grammy performance).. And even her way of talking :

Listen to her voice in this video " She hasn’t sounded like this since 2011. It’s so nasally and younger sounding" .. And we all knew that gaga changed her voice just after c2c era. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/GagaMediaVideos/status/1096229028183396352

So what if gaga made this whole normalGA persona just to fit in .. Or maybe just to please her man (don't come for me cause it's just a theory) 

What u think guys ? 

I have thought this for a long time. She changes her personality to fit the person she is w at the time and then she goes back to herself when they break up. I am not hating either a lot of people probably do 

luc - glam. Taylor- laid back. Carino - more serious 

47 minutes ago, zHonMonster said:

I have thought this for a long time. She changes her personality to fit the person she is w at the time and then she goes back to herself when they break up. I am not hating either a lot of people probably do 

luc - glam. Taylor- laid back. Carino - more serious 

This 

She such an enigma 

Smother Em Eh

OMG your right. I felt like I was listening to BTW Gaga! :excited:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived