💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

'Shallow' Wins Guild Of Music Supervisors Award

GagaXCollection

Featured Posts

GagaXCollection
ASIB scored two nominations and won them both:
1. Best Music Supervision for Films Budgeted Over $25 Million. "Julianne Jordan and Julia Michels for A Star Is Born" (Won)
2. Best Song/Recording Created for a Film. "Shallow" (Won)

Source: https://www.grammy.com/grammys/news/lady-gagas-shallow-and-black-ishs-juneteenth-win-guild-music-supervisors-awards

ladygagaxcollection.com

ahhhh ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :excited:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Zander

No wonder she bought another house after filming ASIB she knew she needed all that extra storage for all the awards Shallow was going to sweep. Ugh, her mind.

1 hour ago, XC1792 said:

No wonder she bought another house after filming ASIB she knew needed all that extra storage for all the awards Shallow was going to sweep. Ugh, her mind.

Thats M O N E Y so sexy ay!

Flu Symptom

Is this award no. 25? She also won Shallow for Online Film & Television Association Awards so I'm guessing this is her 26th award then :vegas:

Monsieur D

I can't believe it, too much awards. I'm so happy that she's finally getting the recognition she deserves.

So, at this time 26 awards? (and counting, because there's no way that Shallow lose the Oscar).  

Bradley

Can we just take a moment to realise that Shallow hasn't lost a single award relating to movies? (Song of the Year and Record of the Year don't count)

2School4Cool

Woah! I remember being happy and nervous for her when I found out about ASIB because I had heard previous remakes had gotten negative reviews and I wanted it to be a success for her. And here we are watching Shallow get what feels like it’s 800th award. So proud!

See The Best In Everyone

Archived