💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato returns to rehab following 21 Savage incident

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

Demi Lovato has returned to rehab.

The performer has been open about her substance abuse struggles and, following the criticism she encountered for making fun out of 21 Savage’s deportation episode, has made the decision to return to rehab so she can receive the help she believes she needs to conquer her demons once and for all.

We were told she admitted herself last week, shortly after people attacked her on social media for a post she made about the ICE arrest of 21Savage.

https://thatgrapejuice.net/2019/02/demi-lovato-returns-rehab-following-21-savage-incident/

I really hope she can find some peace :ohno:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

i know it sounds like victim shaming or whatever but she should delete twitter and just stay away from showbiz and any people in showbiz for a few years or whatever until she is actually confident and healthy enough to return because what this tells me is that she wasnt ready. 

I hope she can get well someday

Musery

Teal Ambition
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

i know it sounds like victim shaming or whatever but she should delete twitter and just stay away from showbiz and any people in showbiz for a few years or whatever until she is actually confident and healthy enough to return because what this tells me is that she wasnt ready. 

I hope she can get well someday

I definitely agree, social media seems to be a massive trigger for her (during her entire career honestly). While I'm sure she loves her job, I can't help but think that this life was not meant for her :ohno: I truly hope she can get better and learn to ignore all the criticism 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ALGAYDO

Those people making fun of her for her serious drug addiction are ****ing disgusting. I don't understand how her making a joke about 21 writing with a feather dipped in ink (because he's from the U.K.) warrants her being bullied for her mental illnesses. The girl needs to leave social media. It's pure toxicity 

Brolysskins

Poor Demi, a f*ck all of those trolls who love to send hate in the comfort of their anonymous computers. The internet is going to need regulations because believe it or not, it affects people specially those vulnerable. I hate this so much. 

Phaye Monster

Poor girl. Why does she get so much hate? She didn’t do anything wrong. I hope she’s able to recover quickly. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Whispering

I hope they can get her back on track. Maybe they will recommend getting off social media. Demi seems to be someone who doesn’t always have the best judgement or instincts when it comes to social media. Put that in the mix with her seeming to be very sensitive (probably due to mental illness and substance abuse) and you get a compounding problem that hurts her recovery. She did the right thing going back in for more help! 

PrinceGaga
12 minutes ago, Phaye Monster said:

Poor girl. Why does she get so much hate? She didn’t do anything wrong. I hope she’s able to recover quickly. 

In my opinion, she is promlematic - it’s because she does things like this: 

Either way, I wish her the best

edengowon

I wish her the best, she really needs to stay away from technology

However, she is not relevant to me ever since she treated male sexual assault as a joke. She cannot make fun of sexual assault (and several other things) and then expect to be immune from all hate online, especially since she's a celebrity.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

misunderstood
1 minute ago, Chop said:

:lmao: that's nothing new, she's in rehab like 300 days a year :giggle:

:oprah:

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

LetsGetHigh
4 minutes ago, Chop said:

:lmao: that's nothing new, she's in rehab like 300 days a year :giggle:

This isn't really funny...

Archived