Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The prophecy Gaga made in 2011 is coming true - Gaga planned her career?

Roboboy

Featured Posts

Roboboy

I know this might sound stupid, but just listen to me.

In the Manifesto of Little Monsters from 2011 at the Monster Ball, Gaga says:

"and this is The Fame

Love 

And art

12-18-1974

Lady Gaga"

This exactly corresponds to her albums.

The Fame = The Fame and The Fame Monster. 

Love = Born This Way

and art = ARTPOP

12-18-1974 = Joanne (Joanne's birth date)

Lady Gaga = LG6!

And now LG6 is rumoured to be called Gaga because of the tattoo Gaga got! She only ever gets tattoos for albums now, and La Vie En Rose tattoo was for ASIB. I know it sounds stupid, but it's either a MASSIVE coincidence, or something fishy is going on. I'm not joking, I really think this was all planned this way. But if this is true, then does it mean her next album is her last? Or her last of what we know of her? Anyways.......thoughts?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop

but wasn’t the original LG5 not Joanne ? how could she have known it was gonna be joanne if that wasn’t the original plan ?

aphrodite

RAMROD

Naw. It's like that one song by OUTKAST, you know.

"you can plan a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather"

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 minute ago, arrtpop said:

but wasn’t the original LG5 not Joanne ? how could she have known it was gonna be joanne if that wasn’t the original plan ?

Because she’s in the Illuminati 

VoldeLorde2
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

this one does not make sense to me

The love yourself/accept yourself message of the album

VoldeLorde2

Honestly, the Paparazzi video is already happening so it wouldn’t surprise me if this one is true

Roboboy
5 minutes ago, arrtpop said:

that was never confirmed. and she maybe wouldn't have known what the songs would be, but it's not crazy to think that in 2011 she knew what all her albums would be called and what the aesthetic would be

SCHEISSEMONTRE

THIS! I always felt something was based around this, but I doubt Gaga Planned all this during the Monster Ball. Although it could be a coincidence that it planned out like this. With the OG LG 5, Gaga knew it wouldn’t be a fit for the album and wanted to do something more personal. If it wasn’t for the cancelation of LG5 OG then this would be false 

Mychal

I swear some ppl in this fanbase who's saying that this a reach don't even know gaga at all ... She the lady gaga .. She's knowing for being cryptic and this is not the only prove.. Go watch the paparazzi mv/g.u.y/born this way and the mitosis of the future.  

U guys pretend to know her but u don't . Sorry 

Archived