Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BITCH REPUBLIC - HESH420

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

HESH420 a new artist has released his first EP "Bitch Republic" . Available on SoundCloud . The album features 4 Songs . HESH420 is breaking the music scene as he wants to focus on that the artist doesn't have to have a good talent of singing to spread his message , or art . He even wants to tell people : "Hey ! Madonna had mediocre vocal talent , but she had  a great influence on new artists , so why can't I try to do to that?" . HESH420 is still an unknown artist , but he hopes to break the scene , and possibly become the future male Lady Gaga of Pop Music.

This album is in English except the last song "Sady We Baheb El Zabady (I am Masochist and I love Yoghurt)" , mix between Arabic and English.

HESH420 is in charge of Mixing , Writing Lyrics and Singing . All instrumentals aren't made by him , as he goes to search "type beats" on YouTube.

The Album Is Explicit

The Lyrics is in the info of every track

Stream Now :

01. God Of The Universe : is an empowering song , whenever you hear it you feel like you are empowered

02. Born Sinners : is about LGBTQ+ phobia , and the complex relationship between Religion and LGBTQ+

03. Monster : is about an abusive relationship , even you might not like the vocals and make you uncomfortable , it is because to make u feel hatred against abusers

04. Sady We Ba7eb El Zabady : is an empowering song against bullies , and how they cover up and act like they "Men Of Religion" to make you feel like a sinner while they themselves are sinners

I am having my ARTPOP moment

Archived