đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Engaged

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

51 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Very unusual ring, is it supposed to be a daisy? It's not the right colour, but shaped like one, only with rounder petals. For an engagement ring, that's an odd design that's way too big. I genuinely didn't expect an engagement announcement (especially not getting engaged on the same date Gaga did with Taylor), I thought they were maybe just back together after being on/off and didn't know if they were going to last the distance. Isn't she rushing into this is a bit fast? Two divorcees moving fast into another marriage isn't all that wise. Still, it's nice for her to get some happiness after all the difficulties she's been having lately. I just can't help but feel that so many celebrities are rushing in headfirst lately and are regretting it.

I mean Valentines and Xmas are popular holidays people get engaged on....  she’s actually been divorced for a long time though, and I’m pretty sure she’s dated him for a couple years. It IS odd that we barely get any pics of them together though, and there’s all these females on his Instagram he photographs with. 

BYE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived