💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Cardi B ft Bruno Mars - Please Me

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

FentyGa
9 hours ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg it's so good. And the "your pu**y basura, my pu**y horchata" part really cracked me up :ladyhaha:

Also, is this the first time she sings? I definitely don't remember her singing in IoP.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG
41 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

What does it mean though?:laughga:

Your pu**y trash, my pu**y tiger nut milk

26 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

Omg I'm such a flop. I didn't know that was actually her, I always thought it was another singer :madge:

Gracious Gaga

Bruno Mars’s needs to CUT IT OUT with the recycled 90s r&b sound.  This sounds like an outtake from his album 

♥ Kindness Police.

hijadeputa
2 hours ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Bruno Mars’s needs to CUT IT OUT with the recycled 90s r&b sound.  This sounds like an outtake from his album 

no he does not need to CUT IT OUT, it's fresh and is gonna peak at #2 or #1. GO CARDI :firega:

Gracious Gaga
10 minutes ago, OliG said:

no he does not need to CUT IT OUT, it's fresh and is gonna peak at #2 or #1. GO CARDI :firega:

It’s not fresh at all.. he was doing this since 24k magic 

♥ Kindness Police.

imnotyourbabe10

I hear Perfect Illusion element after the "please me" *guitar riffy sound* [Sorry, I can't describe music].

Overall, though, I must be getting too old.  Give me pop music that's all Sinner's Prayer over this Top 40 style.  If we're  also gonna go crude with the pu55y lyrics, go all in and give me some Khia or something lol

Archived