Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jussie Smollett attack a ‘hoax’?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Lord Temptation

We been knew. 

Nothing about this case added up. 

Despicable if true. What a perfect way to give Trump even more voters...

SharkmanthaC

I hate it when reports like this come out. It always gets more attention and then when people do report hate crimes/sexual assault people become more skeptical to about it. I do not understand why you’d make something like this up. :saladga:

she/her/hers

DiscoHeaven23

If this is true....

He is scum on so many levels

- Making a false claim

-Making up a hate crime, and giving fuel to Trump's fire (cuz he included the MAGA hat in his story)

- If it is false, it'll make those who have experienced actual hate crimes less likely to come forward out of fear that people won't believe them

- Wasting tax payer money to investigate

- If it is because he was being written out, he is SO self centered and selfish

Lion Heart

I need an update on the updated update. I don't know what to believe anymore. 

From the beginning I was skeptical of this alleged attack. I mean the description of the event was so bizarre I could not believe at first. We'll see..

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

myluis617

people keep making this a mess, let the police do their work. All this speculation is making a lot of people already make up their minds on this topic, making them believe this was staged and if the truth is that it wasn't they probably would have moved on to something else that has gotten their attention. Giving no mind to the fact that this was a hate crime.

DeleteMyAccount
22 minutes ago, Lion Heart said:

I need an update on the updated update. I don't know what to believe anymore. 

From the beginning I was skeptical of this alleged attack. I mean the description of the event was so bizarre I could not believe at first. We'll see..

This incident is not new. This stuff has been happening for centuries. 

8 minutes ago, bwetxcx said:

tenor.gif?itemid=9621750 

Please review the real reports.

Chris Evans

so we're believing anonymous "sources" now but not the actual police department in charge of the investigation?

Trump supporters called this a hoax from the beginning as they did with Parkland and the Orlando shooting- not surprised if they are behind these "reports". If anything this just shows how news sources have an obligation to stay away from speculation just to keep both sides talking

JusKeepBreathin

giphy.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
28 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

so we're believing unanimous "sources" now but not the actual police department in charge of the investigation?

Trump supporters called this a hoax from the beginning as they did with Parkland and the Orlando shooting- not surprised if they are behind these "reports". If anything this just shows how news sources have an obligation to stay away from speculation just to keep both sides talking

Anonymous gurl. The word is anonymous.:trollga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived