💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water

dynamite

Featured Posts

dynamite

avril_5.jpg

I'm listening to it rn on Spotify. :D I think it's another few hours before America gets it though (15th Feb). Anyone else like her?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grigio Boy

I really like first fix songs of the album and 'Goddess'. As for the rest, they sounded kinda same to me, but maybe I will like them more after few listens. Anyway, welcome back Avril, love u :heart:

dynamite
Just now, Grigio Boy said:

I really like first fix songs of the album and 'Goddess'. As for the rest, they sounded kinda same to me, but maybe I will like them more after few listens. Anyway, welcome back Avril, love u :heart:

The previews sounded really lame to me tbh. I'm only on the second (new) song now, will update when I've heard it all :D

So sad she's been mostly forgotten even on a place like here, where she has many fans.

Then again, the album is such an obvious safe play. Should've gone less on the ballads

Davian

Just listened to the whole thing and it’s pretty solid. My favorites were Head Above Water and Dumb Blond, love those two:tony: 

The rest are okay

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Grigio Boy
6 minutes ago, 20cmtop said:

I Fell In Love With The Devil is my fave :pawsup:

same, I love it so much, and the violin at the beginning is just perfect 

It was in me <3 <3

"Now let me feel high when i'm sober,

let me feel young when i'm older,

let me feel proud when it's over"~~~

Birdie fly awaaaaaaayyyy higher higher

Cuz i'm a warrior ~~~

Oh ****. Queen serving me music realness.

Anderson123

It's a really nice album, very mature and most of it are ballads.. I don't know how I feel about it. I mean sure, we have Dumb Blonde which is the song that stands out as the poppy one and Avril usually has these (Girlfriend, What The Hell, Hello Kitty) so it wasn't a surprise to me after those. Not my favorite but still a nice way to balance the record. I honestly don't know if I'm going to be listening to it that much after a few months but it's only been my first listen so we'll see. Birdie and Fell In Love With the Devil are my favorites so far.

imnotyourbabe10

Thanks for the reminder that it's out! Will listen at work today but I've gotta say "Tell Me It's Over" is a wonderful track!  It's got a bit of a pop, doo-wop feel that reminds me of Winehouse in a way (not that Avril is close to her type of music) but it's a nice vibe.

TeenIdle

Listened to it once and it'll probably end up like "Avril Lavigne" to me.. a few favorite songs I'll listen to and forget about the rest.

Bad Kids

Any recommendations on which to hear please?

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived