💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB Is Gaga's Best Vocal Album To Date

Economy

Featured Posts

derpmonster
Just now, Economy said:

I disagree. The more aggressive singing/screaming came in the second half of the song so to me it felt like the song was building

It starts very standard pop singing (and well done) then builds into a more aggressive kick

I actually love it when she does that

In the movie.

On the soundtrack, it's very Gaga high intensity throughout.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Summer Boy
Just now, Economy said:

I disagree. The more aggressive singing/screaming came in the second half of the song so to me it felt like the song was building

It starts very standard pop singing (and well done) then builds into a more aggressive kick

I actually love it when she does that

Well I guess to each its own! To me the song is unlistenable her vocals are screeching and annoying (not like the song is good or anything but without those vocals it would already be better imo). 

Economy
Just now, derpmonster said:

In the movie.

On the soundtrack, it's very Gaga high intensity throughout.

I'm talking about the sound track

derpmonster
Just now, Economy said:

I'm talking about the sound track

Well I have to disagree. On the soundtrack, it's very high intensity throughout. Even the way she says "jeans" and "a$$" you can hear the thrust of her voice :rip:

I like it but it can be too much for some. That's a problem many have had with Gaga pop since the beginning. For example, for some people the Paparazzi studio version chorus with headphones is unlistenable. I love it.  But not everyone can handle that.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

JustAnother

I agree. Her post-Joanne vocals have been amazing. All of her album’s vocals sound very basic and... safe compared to ASIB. Even with CTC, her voice was just so safe and you can tell she tried to keep herself reserved, especially on the collaborative songs. Compare any CTC song to Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood and you’ll get what I’m saying. She seems to be more comfortable with her vocal capability now, which she should. I’m incredibly interested to see what else she can do. 

Economy
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

Well I have to disagree. On the soundtrack, it's very high intensity throughout. Even the way she says "jeans" and "a$$" you can hear the thrust of her voice :rip:

I like it but it can be too much for some. That's a problem many have had with Gaga pop since the beginning. For example, for some people the Paparazzi studio version chorus with headphones is unlistenable. I love it.  But not everyone can handle that.

I don't think she "thrusts" that much when she says those words :rip:

She definitely puts a lot of power as the song goes on but I love it

Maybe that's why I love Christina Aguileras voice and singing so much... She does it even more than Gaga in a lot of songs

Archived