Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga stays #1 on WW iTunes for 103rd day

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE
5 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

This has happened 102 times already, yet for the 103rd you choose to make a thread? :selena:

103 is special because miss katy dropped a single

therefore giving little chartsters something to celebrate:vegas:

Antichrist
5 minutes ago, DiamondFart said:

This has happened 102 times already, yet for the 103rd you choose to make a thread? :selena:

you know little monsters, getting pleasure of off katherYn being no.2 on itunes when we all realize that itunes is quite... irrelevant these days :emma:

i hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings, i know it's very important for a lot of you that your fave is #1 on a music-purchasing service, i mean how could it not, everyone should have that as their number 1 priority in life :emma:

Spoiler

Madonna+-+MTV+Asia+Outtakes+1998%2528360

jaXXXon
23 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

you know little monsters, getting pleasure of off katherYn being no.2 on itunes when we all realize that itunes is quite... irrelevant these days :emma:

i hope i didn't hurt anyone's feelings, i know it's very important for a lot of you that your fave is #1 on a music-purchasing service, i mean how could it not, everyone should have that as their number 1 priority in life :emma:

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna+-+MTV+Asia+Outtakes+1998%2528360

iTunes still has enough impact on the charts to still be relevant. I didn't know you were so behind, but songs get pretty big points from being #1 on iTunes when it comes to the Hot 100. 

Also, I'm waiting for 365 to crack the Top 5 on Spotify. Lord knows none of her recent singles did it, so perhaps this Top 40-oriented, ZEDD single will be able to give Katy's dying career a little boost.

As I mentioned in another thread - why didn't some of you say "OMG, Maren Morris' single is a huge hit WW" when Zedd released his previous hit? Katy is to 365 what Maren Morris was to The Middle and it's NOT the lead credit.

I find it amusing how Lady Gaga is credited FIRST in a song with a Hollywood A-lister, while Katy needs to settle for second place next to Zedd :huntyga: Go figure...

Ella Chalcedony

It will either remain at #1 until the Oscars or drop to #2 or 3 for a week or so then climb back to #1 after the Oscars and remain there till it breaks the record of 111 days and on!

Economy

Slay

But for future reference... 103 isn't a milestone that deserves to be in "News" section

I would of put this in the Charts section of the forums :shrug:

When it had hit 100 days... Or in the unlikely event it breaks the record for most days at #1... That would deserve to be in News section :)

28 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

iTunes still has enough impact on the charts to still be relevant. I didn't know you were so behind, but songs get pretty big points from being #1 on iTunes when it comes to the Hot 100. 

Also, I'm waiting for 365 to crack the Top 5 on Spotify. Lord knows none of her recent singles did it, so perhaps this Top 40-oriented, ZEDD single will be able to give Katy's dying career a little boost.

As I mentioned in another thread - why didn't some of you say "OMG, Maren Morris' single is a huge hit WW" when Zedd released his previous hit? Katy is to 365 what Maren Morris was to The Middle and it's NOT the lead credit.

I find it amusing how Lady Gaga is credited FIRST in a song with a Hollywood A-lister, while Katy needs to settle for second place next to Zedd :huntyga: Go figure...

u need a hobby

Archived