Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Gaga stays #1 on WW iTunes for 103rd day

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Antichrist
31 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

iTunes still has enough impact on the charts to still be relevant. I didn't know you were so behind, but songs get pretty big points from being #1 on iTunes when it comes to the Hot 100. 

Also, I'm waiting for 365 to crack the Top 5 on Spotify. Lord knows none of her recent singles did it, so perhaps this Top 40-oriented, ZEDD single will be able to give Katy's dying career a little boost.

As I mentioned in another thread - why didn't some of you say "OMG, Maren Morris' single is a huge hit WW" when Zedd released his previous hit? Katy is to 365 what Maren Morris was to The Middle and it's NOT the lead credit.

I find it amusing how Lady Gaga is credited FIRST in a song with a Hollywood A-lister, while Katy needs to settle for second place next to Zedd :huntyga: Go figure...

yes, itunes still has a huge impact, that's why 103 days at #1 got us to BB100 #5 & then stuck at #20-#30, the itunes impact nowadays is IMMENSE, i feel you.

now, if you'd be an actual logical thinking human being, you'd know that spotify, along with any online service, is not based on 'what the people want', but what the companies pay to those services to advertise, play & make popular, cuz god knows people can't decide what they like these days. so your spotify argument is out of the question.

what's a mary moris?

i find it amusing how you're comparing gaga in her re-peaking moment, to katy's 'ARTPOP' moment. you know what i mean? think about it ;)

Economy
1 hour ago, Antichrist said:

yes, itunes still has a huge impact, that's why 103 days at #1 got us to BB100 #5 & then stuck at #20-#30, the itunes impact nowadays is IMMENSE, i feel you.

now, if you'd be an actual logical thinking human being, you'd know that spotify, along with any online service, is not based on 'what the people want', but what the companies pay to those services to advertise, play & make popular, cuz god knows people can't decide what they like these days. so your spotify argument is out of the question.

what's a mary moris?

i find it amusing how you're comparing gaga in her re-peaking moment, to katy's 'ARTPOP' moment. you know what i mean? think about it ;)

advertisements to sway peoples opinions have always existed but this is still more accurate than say the radio where people don't have a choice what to listen to

Streaming is the most accurate way to measure the charts even more than sales!

derpmonster
1 hour ago, mattbri said:

*sing it*

*muffled crowd sound*
In the shah-shall-lla-lloow

Gaga: We're far from the shallow now!

Literally no one still knows where to put the "L"s correctly in "Shallalalallalow" :selena:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Also wow this is lowkey tragic for other fanbases. Imagine if a 5 month old soundtrack song blocked LG6 lead single on iTunes :selena:

Inb4 Shallow blocks LG6 lead

Born To Slay
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Also wow this is lowkey tragic for other fanbases. Imagine if a 5 month old soundtrack song blocked LG6 lead single on iTunes :selena:

Inb4 Shallow blocks LG6 lead

But is this a lead single? It seems more like it’s blocking a The Cure type single Then a true lead single. 

derpmonster
3 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

But is this a lead single? It seems more like it’s blocking a The Cure type single Then a true lead single. 

Even if not this, we have been blocking literally everything other than Ariana's songs.

jaXXXon
2 hours ago, Antichrist said:

what's a mary moris?

What are you even talking about? The OP posted the WW iTunes chart. That has little to do with the Hot 100. Shallow lacks radio Top 40 support, that's why. FYI, the most points on the Hot 100 still come from RADIO. 

I compared Katy to Gaga because YOU made it sound like Gaga was still in her ARTPOP days, which is completely untrue even if you look at a non-single like Always Remember Us This Way. Katy is in her ARTPOP days, yes, which is why she's doing a collab right now and not a solo single.

And if you weren't so ignorant you'd know Maren Morris is the one who sings on Zedd's The Middle. 

iTunes is still relevant on the Hot 100. 

On 2/15/2019 at 1:45 AM, derpmonster said:

Even if not this, we have been blocking literally everything other than Ariana's songs.

Well Bad Romance was blocked from the first place almost a decade ago so it seems only fair :ohwell:

Inferno
On 2/14/2019 at 2:03 PM, Antichrist said:

what's a mary moris?

This conversation feels like a small town aspiring actor moving to New York and failing there, then returning home a year or two later flaunting elitist knowledge from the big city, getting leads in community plays and getting off on it. When in actuality, he knows he failed where it mattered and only gets off in his small town because it makes him feel like a big fish.

21 hours ago, Diamond Fart said:

Honestly, who here is hacking what to make Shallow #1 for 109 days ? :stalkga:

Talent

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived