💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Haus Beauty NOT coming “soon”

LateToCult

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
33 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

If they‘re still „brainstorming“ about things that means LG6 is probably gonna come sooner and that‘s not until 2020 so... (wtf is she doing the rest of 2019 except for enigma? :saladga: )

The met gala?

47 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I feel like this is a project that will launch after Vegas/LG6 is done. Something she can work on while she takes a break/gets married/possibly has kids. 

Reveal hidden contents

That is if she is still with Xtian. :sis:

That sounds like a nightmare 

when will she come back to europe 2042? :messga:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Zander

Starting a beauty brands takes a lot of time. More so than people think.  I think it’ll be a while. 

Im not really into her starting a beauty brand tbh. The market is incredibly saturated as it is and it could just flop pretty easy unless it’s something quite special. 

1 hour ago, Evolve said:

It's just the admin talking about things as if he had any idea about what's going on, when he has no insight on anything.

Lmfao y’all shady af :toofunny:

derpmonster
35 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Starting a beauty brands takes a lot of time. More so than people think.  I think it’ll be a while. 

Im not really into her starting a beauty brand tbh. The market is incredibly saturated as it is and it could just flop pretty easy unless it’s something quite special. 

Same, I'm not about it especially because she's said before she doesn't like selling fragrances and stuff.

But. Fame sold amazingly despite the saturated fragrance market and the weird marketing with blood and semen stuff. So I'm not concerned about commercial success.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Zander
Just now, derpmonster said:

Same, I'm not about it especially because she's said before she doesn't like selling fragrances and stuff.

But. Fame sold amazingly despite the saturated fragrance market and the weird marketing with blood and semen stuff. So I'm not concerned about commercial success.

Personally I think Fame did well because she was at the height of her fame and it was pretty gimmicky with the idea of a coloured liquid that dries clear (the idea wasn’t even original as it had been done before). Overall it just matched her image and felt authentic. I hated the scent but I liked the visuals.

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Personally I think Fame did well because she was at the height of her fame and it was pretty gimmicky with the idea of a coloured liquid that dries clear (the idea wasn’t even original as it had been done before). Overall it just matched her image and felt authentic. I hated the scent but I liked the visuals.

Inb4 foundation that ACTUALLY changes to match your skin tone.  :vegas:

JohnnyVersace

Do you guys realize.....how long this takes........?

Like Fenty Beauty didn't happen in 6 months. You need to develop concept, product, packaging, distribution, etc. There are so many facets, and unless she's pumping out some JCPenny-level Crayola crayon quality crap, this could take years. 

Archived