4 hours ago, Antichrist said:

based by the artist they're handling, i wouldn't be surprised :ladyhaha:

No that would be cardi, sympathy and payola

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob Crosson
4 hours ago, Andreu said:

don't say this lol when you can say it's the "non ignorant person" inside of you

OT: Disgusting but since everytime I say something about nicki 5 people have to quote me trashing her and me I'm not even gonna bother

Periodt. I swear if the game was switched and it was cardi it would be a whole other deal

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, Jacob Crosson said:

No that would be cardi, sympathy and payola

cardi gets enough of sympathy on her own, her label wouldn't need to spend money on that :ladyhaha:

nicki on the other hand :ladyhaha:

Jacob Crosson
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

cardi gets enough of sympathy on her own, her label wouldn't need to spend money on that :ladyhaha:

nicki on the other hand :ladyhaha:

Yea right, nicki needs some sempathy cause all she gets is hate

Antichrist
Just now, Jacob Crosson said:

Yea right, nicki needs some sempathy cause all she gets is hate

well, you know, i wanted to write a long sophisticated paragraph, but nicki is a **** person, so i'm quite shocked that someone horrid is getting hate, usually in the mainstream world it's the exact opposite.

Jacob Crosson
Just now, Antichrist said:

well, you know, i wanted to write a long sophisticated paragraph, but nicki is a **** person, so i'm quite shocked that someone horrid is getting hate, usually in the mainstream world it's the exact opposite.

I'm not quite exactly sure what nicki has done that is horrid. I mean go ahead and stan someone who tells people who don't like her to kill themselves, transphobe, homophone etc, that's on you, your opinion, and I got mine. but im not going to sit here and let people bash nicki, I bash cardi, but i keep it to myself. I don't go on forums and bash someone who is already being bashed on enough cause I have better things to do. like I said, Your opinion and I respect that

Antichrist
Just now, Jacob Crosson said:

I'm not quite exactly sure what nicki has done that is horrid. I mean go ahead and stan someone who tells people who don't like her to kill themselves, transphobe, homophone etc, that's on you, your opinion, and I got mine. but im not going to sit here and let people bash nicki, I bash cardi, but i keep it to myself. I don't go on forums and bash someone who is already being bashed on enough cause I have better things to do. like I said, Your opinion and I respect that

i don't stan cardi, at most, i like her 2 songs, i like it & money, but that's it.

it's interesting, isn't it? a celebrity says something, and me, as someone who likes 1 or 2 songs, apparently, based by your opinion, i'm now telling everyone the same thing that that said celebrity said once in their time. because that's how life goes, right? you're COMPLETELY RIGHT. congratulations :kara:

so you bash cardi, but you keep it to yourself? i'm not sure if you wanted to prove that you're a better human being, but you're really not :emma: i don't bash anyone, i couldn't give 2 ****s less about nikki, it's just a random opinion, it's not like i'm crying myself to bed with happiness, humming superstarships & lighting candles for her to fail. couldn't care less.

and honestly you should just sit there & let people bash whatever they want. this is a forum. at most, all you're going to achieve on GGD is getting laughed at (based by your current situation), since nikke is the bad one on the scene (the same way gags was during/after ARTPOP)

Spoiler

i'm not even sure who im defending at this point :saladga:

Archived