Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

SPIN calls 365 "braindead Black Mirror parody"

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

Katy Perry and Zedd have released a new single called “365” as well as an accompanying video.

Perhaps to compensate for the ephemeral nature of the song, the Warren Fu-directed video is an extremely high-budget affair, a braindead Black Mirror parody.

All in all, this little half-comedic fable about a vindictive female robot who goes ballistic when she doesn’t get what she wants from her proverbial man somehow feels a bit untoward in the current cultural climate.

Mostly, one just wonders if the money could have been spent better.

https://www.spin.com/2019/02/katy-perry-zedd-365-listen-video-watch/

giphy.gif

DiscoHeaven23

I wouldn't usual be invested in Katy Perry enough to defend her

But literally let's be real, this writer woke up this morning and didn't have a Valentine, so he's just crabby and ready to be a negative nancy today.

The video is great.

5 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

The video is amazing :madge: 

Why do people look so much into things?

This

I miss when people would just enjoy things without nitpicking all the time

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

The gaga acclaim is not going to stop :excited:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Antichrist

so anything that doesn't apply to the 'current cultural climate' is bad, is that what they're trying to say? well that's braindead.

SHALLOW
10 minutes ago, Runway said:

all, this little half-comedic fable about a vindictive female robot who goes ballistic when she doesn’t get what she wants from her proverbial man somehow feels a bit untoward in the current cultural climate.

Oh come on. This video is meant to be funny :triggered:

Didymus

Vindictive? That's not really how I interpreted it... I don't know, I thought it was a lot deeper than that. I mean, there's nothing straightforward about a female robot having anything to "want" so they completely missed the ball on that one. There are actual deeper layers to the story imo.

Too bad they didn't care to go deeper before publishing this :ohwell:

Let's hope for more positive responses soon.

Gracious Gaga

Video was alright song was stupid 

poor Zedd.  What has he turned into.  What happened to clarity ??? 

♥ Kindness Police.

RAMROD

I've told y'all it is boring. :noparty:

Katy need to do another genre, it's time, this pop dance thing is not working for her anymore.

As for ZEDD, he have been uninspiring since his sophomore album. But well, not everyone can be like Daftpunk. Most DJ just beat the dead horse til they don't sell anymore. Look what happened to Guetta and Skrillex for example. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlurper

They can choke. Coming from a Zedd fan that hated everything that came out after True Colors (the album) this song was everything I needed, and as a Detroit Become Human and Black Mirror fan the music video was also everything for me

Archived