Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Video delivered not only for its visuals, but its PLOT. it made a statement

I was expecting more energy from the song, but it's not bad

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

Very nice tbh. Could've been better but still exciting and Katy was serving acting as always :applause: Like her or not she has always been an incredible visual presence in her mv's and she's a great lip syncer tbh. Some shots in there (esp. the ones where she notices Zedd isn't coming on to her) were like movie realness, she reminded me of Kidman tbh :air:

The song I really like. It's well made, well performed and the instrumental is actually quite special, very mellow and with that hint of exotic in there but still different from tropical, more "Indian" or whatever, can't quite put my finger on it but I do think it's a really special song in the current climate. More moody and emotional, I like it, Katy's voice on it is brilliant as well.

So yeah, a good 7/10 from me. I hope Katy doesn't go anywhere. Always fun to see what she'll do next.

Versace

Anyone else heard a snippet of the bridge and thought it was going to be the chorus. That bridge screams immediate hit, we're lucky it repeats twice. 

ModernEcstasy

This was great. I enjoyed watching it and I like the song 😊

I need Electronic/ Dance music to return this year!!!

FameMonster01

I think it`s a grower! Such a great bop, expected nothing less. Katy came through with visuals AGAIN, her mind.. 

Sorcerer

The song has such clean production. The best pop song I've heard this year so far.

The plot of the video is actually really deep and interesting. Makes you think if the Katy robot was really in love or just obsessed.

Archived