đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Star Is Born cinematography recreated at the Grammys?

Bradley

Featured Posts

NewUsername
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

It was shot beautifully. Probably one of the best shot live music performances I've seen.

don't exaggerate, lol

Bradley
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

Quoting myself because I thought it worth mentioning I just rewatched the performance and I'm still not keen on the first couple of verses but the rest of it really grew on me. I can appreciate it alot more. However I still think it's not the best Gaga performance. I think it's just too low for me. 

I really like the way they filmed it. It reminded me of the film cinematography as well. 

I respect your opinion but what exactly is wrong with the verses? Her vocals were amazing (you need to watch the new video uploaded today, I feel like many fans said her walking around took a toll on her vocals but the newly uploaded video proved how flawless her vocals were, it was the mixing that made her seem like she wasn't singing loud enough).

I loved the energy she brought for this performance, and I'm so glad it happened because it made me view Shallow and sing it in a different way with a different kind of energy and attitude.

This performance alone deserves a grammy. Is that possible?

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

You did all that work finding shots? I thought it was common sense that's what they were going for. The angles and lighting. It's as clear as day lol 

Archived