Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammy performance video from Gaga's Youtube Available on Vimeo now

Grimpsy

Featured Posts

I'm done waiting and decided to do it by myself. I used vpn to access the video but it didn't allow me to download the video with audio in it, it was either video without audio or just an audio track, so I downloaded video and audio separately and put it together using editing softare, but who cares about details? Anyways here's the video, enjoy the nicest quality 

messybottom
34 minutes ago, Grimpsy said:

I'm done waiting and decided to do it by myself. I used vpn to access the video but it didn't allow me to download the video with audio in it, it was either video without audio or just an audio track, so I downloaded video and audio separately and put it together using editing softare, but who cares about details? Anyways here's the video, enjoy the nicest quality 

What a mess it wasn't available WW. This could have easily been #1 trending for days and brought us many cute dark green updates until the Oscars. Her team never fails... oh wait :lmao:

ArtGagaPop

i kind of liked the vocals better in the actual performance, they sound too perfect at some points here :selena:

RAMROD

Mess at y'all not giving views to Gaga's official channel using VPN instead of this :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

fivefoottwo
9 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Mess at y'all not giving views to Gaga's official channel using VPN instead of this :triggered:

not our fault that her team doesn't wanna enable us to easily access it and give it views :huntyga:

RAMROD
Just now, fivefoottwo said:

not our fault that her team doesn't wanna enable us to easily access it and give it views :huntyga:

Mess at y'all not wanting to go the extra mile but want Gaga to do just that for y'all :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus
53 minutes ago, BenG said:

a lot of pitch correction was applied tbh

I noticed that too :air: So unnecessary.

Didymus
19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Mess at y'all not wanting to go the extra mile but want Gaga to do just that for y'all :triggered:

:awkney:

This "increase the views!!!" project y'all got going on for years now is so embarrassing. Instead of spending so much time focusing on the most superficial aspect of her music career you could just focus on the work and discuss that :rip: Trust me, it's what Gaga would want.

Contrary to popular myth, that's the reason Gaga ran away from GGD. Too much chart babble and not enough art appreciation. Thanks for contributing, I guess.

5 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I noticed that too :air: So unnecessary.

Oh well, ARUTW studio version is heavily corrected too

Archived