💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Barbz go on leaking spree

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

The Barbz have gone on a leaking spree this past month. So far they’ve leaked the phone numbers of public nuisance Tomi Lauren and Grammy producer Ken Erlich. They also leaked the phone and address of a BET writer (couldn’t find her name). Today they allegedly leaked Jason Lee’s phone number AND address. Absolutely crazy. :triggered:

(Couldn’t find the original tweets but the internet is full of tweets confirming it)

Inb4 they come for Bobby because of Gaga supporting Cardi...

I wouldn't consider these as leaks, as all of these are public information you can find by a simple google search. Goes on to show how dumb the US is on these matters...

LateToCult
Just now, Evolve said:

I wouldn't consider this as leaks, as all of these are public information. Goes on to show how dumb the US is on these matters...

I’m calling them leaks because that’s what everyone online is calling it. If it bugs your sensitive soul so much I can change the title to “Barbz go on doxxing spree”. :oops:

2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’m calling them leaks because that’s what everyone online is calling it. If it bugs your sensitive soul so much I can change the title to “Barbz go on doxxing spree”. :oops:

Lol, good attempt

RAMROD

doxxing is illegal, I hope anyone who spread the numbers/address first will enjoy some weekends in the slammer, shall some of the people report it to authority.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Why do so many people hate Tomi Lahren so much? Like I get that she's not on your side politically but come on people, some of y'all need to grow the F up :ladyhaha:

Am I missing anything? Like was there some TRAUMATIC event that caused you to hate her so much? Also these Barbs need to CHHHIIIILLLL.

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Why do so many people hate Tomi Lahren so much? Like I get that she's not on your side politically but come on people, some of y'all need to grow the F up :ladyhaha:

Am I missing anything? Like was there some TRAUMATIC event that caused you to hate her so much? Also these Barbs need to CHHHIIIILLLL.

She actually has a history of being nasty to people for the sake of...being conservative? Imo the worst thing she’s done is go after the students of Parkland High School for doing the March for Our Lives.

2 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

She actually has a history of being nasty to people for the sake of...being conservative? Imo the worst thing she’s done is go after the students of Parkland High School for doing the March for Our Lives.

Oh wow, that's news to me... why would you do that? :saladga:

... Alexa, play Why Did You Do That :vegas:

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

she is troll deluxe, and gaslighting GOP narrative onto people, ofc people are not happy about that :giggle: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult
4 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

those are some really messed up kids :awkney:

They’re probably grown a** men. :air:

Archived