Should We Take The Blame?

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sanne Godijn
On 2/14/2019 at 12:54 AM, LilyLark said:

No. Fans needs to leave him the hell alone on social media and not bully him, but I highly doubt they'd break up over some trolls. And while this sounds like I might be victim blaming, dude never received the misogynistic and racist trash folks like FKA Twigs had to deal with or other women celebrities on social media and he can just get rid of it (it's not like he needs it for his job). So while I feel bad for him, if something so dumb drove their relationship to pieces then they were better off not being together. If they break up, it'd probably be over your typical things or maybe because he's 18 years older than her.

Also, I bet they're still together. He was posting pics of her less than a week ago and she seemed happy/joyful at the Grammys, which doesn't seem to indicate a 3 year relationship ending. Sometimes the simplest answer is the most likely, in that she just decided to not wear her ring because of the performance and didn't want to worry about it on the red carpet.

Gaga stil has pictures of christian on her instagram i dont know if that means anything 

11 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Gaga stil has pictures of christian on her instagram i dont know if that means anything 

she still has pictures with Taylor too :trollga:

Zander

What we should be doing is practise being nicer to whoever her partner is on instagram. If you don't like them, don't be the epitome of an a**hole and comment that you don't like them on their page. Seriously I wonder about the lack of brain cells of the people have that do this.

Some comments I see on here as well are pretty gross. It's okay to not like him based on what little, if any proof you have not to like him. The truth is none of us know what he is like therefore our opinions are kind of irrelevant. 

Archived