game

Nintendo Direct 2.13.2019

Dancin

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dancin said:

well its over now, that was a cute direct, me likes it!

The worst Direct EVER :rip: ****, after ****, after ****, I can't even... :rip:

Zander

Not a bad direct I guess.

People were expecting Animal Crossing or Pokemon peeks but like any games that are normally released from late September onwards aren’t normally shown until like April :huh:

NintendoMONSTER

Wow... that was kinda boring... Where is Animal Crossing???? 

Faaaaar too many RPGs and anime fighting games.... Who plays those games?? :saladga:

LadyLuca

Fire emblem and another game seemed to be interesting. Cant wait for Rune Factory 5. And thinking about bayonetta lately.

Also Pokemon games were never announced in Nintendo directs I think. Pokemon will be announced a few weeks later prob.  I think near the pkm day. Definitly before June .Meanwhile im gonna play lets go, which I just bought a few weeks ago. Currently at safronia city; beating Team rockets arses with my pikachu :3  --

Sad that they didnt said anything bout Animal crossing...I was waiting for that the most.

NintendoMONSTER

No Pikmin

No Animal Crossing

No Metroid Prime Trilogy

No Luigis Mansion

No Splatoon DLC/Info

No Super Mario Party DLC

why??

2 minutes ago, XC1792 said:

Not a bad direct I guess.

People were expecting Animal Crossing or Pokemon peeks but like any games that are normally released from late September onwards aren’t normally shown until like April :huh:

I wasn't expecting anything, but literally none of this required a Direct :rip: It's like they just threw in a bunch of filler to announce MM2,  Final Fantasy, and Tetris for later today, but could've made those announcements in a 10 minute Direc

Nothing on Pikmin, Spyro, Luigi's Mansion, AC, Pokemon, and on top of it all they **** op Zelda with bad graphics and Mario creatures :rip:

10 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Nothing on Pikmin, Spyro, Luigi's Mansion, AC, Pokemon, and on top of it all they **** op Zelda with bad graphics and Mario creatures :rip:

I can't believe you said this, that zelda looks amazing...:saladga:

PerfectGUY

Excited for :

the marvel game

the Captain Toad updateeeeee and the DLC!!!

and Fire Emblem slayed my existence!!!! Rarely been this excited for a game:giveup:

11 minutes ago, Corous said:

I can't believe you said this, that zelda looks amazing...:saladga:

I'd have preferred the GB graphics to this, but I'm gonna stop complaining and focus on Smash for the next few months and know we'll have a great E3 (and I wouldn't be surprised by a Pokemon announcement in 2 weeks)

AMENiCURE

went in for some animal crossing, bokumono and pokemon related stuff

just got rune factory 5 in the end

it was a meh direct imo

6 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I'd have preferred the GB graphics to this, but I'm gonna stop complaining and focus on Smash for the next few months and know we'll have a great E3 (and I wouldn't be surprised by a Pokemon announcement in 2 weeks)

Well everyone has their own opinion, I think that aesthetics are really beautiful... about pokemon I think it is too soon to show something of the game, I think they will show it in July or later since they probably want it to be one of the games that drives the Christmas campaign

7 minutes ago, Corous said:

Well everyone has their own opinion, I think that aesthetics are really beautiful... about pokemon I think it is too soon to show something of the game, I think they will show it in July or later since they probably want it to be one of the games that drives the Christmas campaign

they probably do, but last gen got its first promo on Pokemon Day too, and that's in two weeks, so I'm hoping names/logos and maybe one Pokemon.

Archived