💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber receiving treatment for depression

OBEY

Featured Posts

That J

I've had the feeling he has been dealing with something since the end of his last album. That tour also seemed to wear him out.  He can of course do whatever he wants, but I have seen where people with deep issues dont take the best care of themselves. His look these days is different and I feel your outer look reflects your inner self. 

Hopefully he is getting these things dealt with.  Wishing him luck!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Biden Harris 2024

I don't know but maybe he needs some time away from the spotlight. His life seems to revolve around being famous and that usually doesn't end well for almost any huge star.

That J
4 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Even depression comes to the rich and famous...that should tell people to sole degree that those things dont make someone happy. It's all superficial. Watch ASIB...its a clear statement on such a thing. 

Hope he gets better but maybe married life to Hailey isnt what he thought it might be...who knows 

Such a great post.  Honestly, the majority of famous people are depressed. Why do they like playing other people or using an alter personality to perform in?  It's easy to hide behind the mask. Very good point!!

TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, That J said:

Such a great post.  Honestly, the majority of famous people are depressed. Why do they like playing other people or using an alter personality to perform in?  It's easy to hide behind the mask. Very good point!!

Dang...that also was a deep observation...forms of art are rooted in different levels of sadness and trauma I feel...

Behind the Aura...Enigma pop star is fun...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That J
36 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Dang...that also was a deep observation...forms of art are rooted in different levels of sadness and trauma I feel...

Behind the Aura...Enigma pop star is fun...

Exactly!  I'm even guilty of it. When I make music I go under the name THE333. It's all persona. 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, That J said:

Exactly!  I'm even guilty of it. When I make music I go under the name THE333. It's all persona. 

Omg same! Art is an escapism from reality and we use it to build and create our own avatar and world and become someone we feel is stronger than ourselves. 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

That J
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Omg same! Art is an escapism from reality and we use it to build and create our own avatar and world and become someone we feel is stronger than ourselves. 

Truth and I'm confident and happy in my skin and I STILL do it. Lol.  Very very true. 

2School4Cool

Wishing him nothing but good things. I’ve said this numerous times on this site and I can’t scream it loud enough, if you are suffering from depression or anxiety or any other mental illness, no matter how severe or minor, reach out to those who can help you. A therapist, a parent, a teacher, a good friend who you can simply have a conversation with. :heart:

See The Best In Everyone

zakariah

I bet that 'something else' bothering him is fame, I think it's been super obvious that he has been struggling with it ever since Baby blew up 10 years ago, his fans should calm down around him tbh, they're absolutely insane sometimes. I wish him all the best.

Archived