💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Ava Max fails to remember 3 Madonna songs

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Stephen

omg how embarrassing.. just say who actually inspires you, there's no criteria that says you NEED to worship madonna :messga:

freebit

Madonna has had decades of hits. I wouldn't think this should be that hard. :smh: This is so hilarious to me though because Madonna isn't an artist with inaccessible material that one checks off for ~cool~ points - she has a super accessible catalog of well known, catchy, commercial music. Low key lying about listening to a lot of Bjork, Death Grips, or even The Smiths to the point its hard to name 3 songs, I understand, I guess. But Madonna? That's like pretending to like Britney Spears for cred, :lmao:

Sneaky Oliver

They should have asked her top3 Gaga songs so we know if she has the taste :ohwell:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DaftFameMonster
53 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Imagine thinking an artist is essential for everyone and if you're a female you should know the female essential :messga:

I mean true she doesn't have to stan or anything, I just found it funny considering she mentioned Madonna as one of her biggest inspirations. Perhaps it wasn't musically..

TimisaMonster

Well she sounds really cultured in the industry shes getting into...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

A Hybrid
8 hours ago, DaftFameMonster said:

I mean true she doesn't have to stan or anything, I just found it funny considering she mentioned Madonna as one of her biggest inspirations. Perhaps it wasn't musically..

Oh, I didn’t know that detail. I’m sorry :messga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

JusKeepBreathin

Who cares? She's 24. Her Madonna's are Gaga, Rihanna and Britney. The last time Madonna had a top ten in the U.S. she was 18 and everyone had already chosen a side Madonna or Gaga. 

She allegedly chose wisely. 

i4cb66c6f3052e.gif

Yeah, I said it. Yeah I posted this gif. Fight me.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived