Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga x Kaytranada

Bowman

Featured Posts

Inferno

I was very pleased to see this as well. I think hes amazing and would be the right dose of cool shes been lacking for a minute. That being said, I don't see it happening beyond at best a remix in the future but thats being gracious. Not because Gaga wouldn't want to work with him or that they wouldn't make something good together but that I can't see him being down to work with her. Of course, that could just be my inner monster cynicism coming out in assuming that anyone like him doesn't like her that much lol

LilyLark
4 hours ago, Inferno said:

I was very pleased to see this as well. I think hes amazing and would be the right dose of cool shes been lacking for a minute. That being said, I don't see it happening beyond at best a remix in the future but thats being gracious. Not because Gaga wouldn't want to work with him or that they wouldn't make something good together but that I can't see him being down to work with her. Of course, that could just be my inner monster cynicism coming out in assuming that anyone like him doesn't like her that much lol

He's tight with Mark, and Mark loves Gaga so I could see it. 

Archived