💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ENIGMA is a connection of...

Zedd

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

ENIGMA is a connection of ARTPOP...

Aura, PETGA, the cyber rave theme, etc...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Ella Chalcedony

Or because she's always been an ENIGMA her entire life, specifically in the Music Industry. :lolly: pretty sure thats the connection.

A Hybrid

Or because she’s high at the GRAMMYs, because she’s recording just for ASIB soundtrack, because she’d be tired to do a world tour with her fibromyalgia, because Frankensteined at the AMAs, because stop the Ariana hate <3, because I miss CrazyGa, because we need a picture with Katy and NOW COLLAB, because Gaga shouldn’t win Best Actress, because Glenn Close and Cynthia are BFFs, because I’m done if no new music at enigma, because haaaaaaaa aaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, because there can be one hundred people in a room and all you need is one person to believe in you which was BradNinja, because she loves it when we call her eggs and in the morning buy her eggs and finally because she’s been a jazztalian since Tony was 13.

Am I making sense?

No family’s safe when I sashay

Didymus

I'm pretty sure it's the result of some *brainstorming session where they tried to find words that rhymed with Gaga. That's also where PetGa and Aura came from probably.

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm pretty sure it's the result of some brainwashing session where they tried to find words that rhymed with Gaga. That's also where PetGa and Aura came from probably.

giphy.gif

A Hybrid
13 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I'm pretty sure it's the result of some brainwashing session where they tried to find words that rhymed with Gaga. That's also where PetGa and Aura came from probably.

That explains Lady Gaga's repetitive interviews huh :ally:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Didymus
21 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

giphy.gif

18 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

That explains Lady Gaga's repetitive interviews huh :ally:

Omg you guys :lmao: 

That was so stupid of me. Thanks for checking my ass :air:

Archived