💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Glenn Close is open to work with Lady Gaga in the future

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

You seem to have formed a connection with Lady Gaga this awards season. Would you consider working on something together?

We haven't talked about working together, but I would certainly be open to that. She's remarkable, incredibly courageous and creative. A prodigy. So many gifts. I met Cynthia, her mother, before I met Stefani, as I call her. I remember when she first sat down at the [THR] Roundtable and she was next to me, I could really sense her nervousness. I tried to put myself in her shoes. Even though she's accomplished incredible things, as a personality, performer, artist, writer, she'd never been in that particular combination of women before, who are actresses. I tried to put her at ease as much as I could. I was just thrilled that she was there. She's very articulate and smart. I felt like that was almost a rite of passage for her around that table. I'm very proud of her.

Have you seen her in Vegas yet?

No, I can't wait.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/wife-star-glenn-close-talks-globes-speech-working-lady-gaga-1185473?utm_source=twitter

How she calls her Stefani :heart:

Mirages
1 hour ago, August3 said:

Plz no. The gays want Gaga and Madonna movie collaboration:noparty:

:poot:

Hell no I'd rather slide down a slope full of raisers without any underwear than see that. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

5 minutes ago, August3 said:

The razzies jumped out 

Such a gracious legend. Also, she dropped by one of the West End musicals (Everybody's Talking About Jamie) last evening. She has THREE Tonys. With the Oscar win, she will join the elite group Triple Crown of Acting.

A Hybrid
11 minutes ago, August3 said:

What about Glenn and Madonna do a reboot of Grace & Frankie? :huntyga:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Queen Bitch
9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Hell no I'd rather slide down a slope full of raiser without any underwear than see that. 

8 minutes ago, Vegas said:

The razzies jumped out 

Imagine it: A Star Is Born 2: Battle of The Italians, where she plays Ally's mother, a semi-talented musician, who all along were her biggest music inspiration. The reason why she wasn't in the first movie, was because she moved to Portugal to start a new life as a fado singer. But now that Ally has become famous, her mother returns to use her fame to gain relevancy:selena:

FlopSlurper
14 minutes ago, August3 said:

I'm suddenly straight

Just now, A Hybrid said:

What about Glenn and Madonna do a reboot of Grace & Frankie? :huntyga:

Maybe Andrew Lloyd Webber will nab both of them for a musical adaptation :huntyga:

A Hybrid
1 minute ago, Fish said:

all we want is a collab with katy perry thank u next

I thought all we wanted was collabs with presitigous artists like Kendrick Lamar and Adele, and all we didn’t want was collabs with artists like Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived