💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

5SOS to open for...The Chainsmokers?

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Umm...doesn’t 5 Seconds of Summer have a bigger fanbase than The Chainsmokers? Am I missing something? Sure The Chainsmokers have radio hits but let’s not pretend like 5SOS isn’t gonna be the main act filling the seats with their young fanbase.  :air:

Update: I looked at the past tour numbers for 5SOS and TCS (at least what TCS released to the public. :stalkga:) and they’re both kinda flops. 5SOS just has a louder fanbase.  :messga:

"world war" in north america, sis you need more countries to make a world war, I know that we are kinda used to see NA fight with themselves but please be more accurate.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Galagala

The Chainsmokers, Bebe Rexha:selena: ,Ariana Grande:selena: and Nicki Minaj:selena::selena: are all kind of extra/ridiculous/annoying to me these days.

jaXXXon

Shouldn't the act with the latest hit be the headliner instead of an act whose last gazillion singles flopped?

That's like Nelly Furtado touring with Ava Max as the opening act :ladyhaha:

misunderstood

Slay

16 minutes ago, Galagala said:

The Chainsmokers, Bebe Rexha:selena: ,Ariana Grande:selena: and Nicki Minaj:selena::selena: are all kind of extra/ridiculous/annoying to me these days.

SBAUASDAPB :(

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
20 minutes ago, OBEY said:

don’t underestimate white teenagers, TCS sold out various arenas on their first world tour.

ATHFWPSUF? :/

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ZiggyZiggs

Anyways LENNON STELLA yasss so happy she’s making waves. U guys should check her out if u haven’t she’s got BOPS for days super talented 

Archived