💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Katy Perry from being famous (Rant)

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

Economy
20 minutes ago, fabskt said:

“Keep talking s*it you’re making me famous” never made more sense.... if you don’t like her don’t talk about her otherwise you’re just giving her free promo

I'm listening to her now and in part this thread reminded me of her and made me in the mood for Katy Perry music so it 100% right :fan:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I love her tbh :nick: She's a great presence in the pop music scene for me, always has and probably always will be.

Economy
21 minutes ago, Burqa Swag said:

her career is already ruined , and I don't know why people still like her and still talking about her like she didn't do shet

The second part of your sentence literally contradicts what u first said

She was among the top earning acts last year and her old videos on YouTube still get more views than Gaga

If that's called a career that's ruined and over I'd love to have that ruined career too :applause:

gumzy3000

I like Katy Perry’s hit singles but I do not really like her or her album fillers that much. She comes off as try hard and too manufactured :reductive:

trolly troll troll

the black face shoe is a non issue as far as im concerned. witness is bad but we been knew. shell rebounce, she has that pop factor,

Mirages

Who needs to be stopped is you with your hateful comments. It's embarassing we get it you're not a fan I'm not one either but I don't feel the need to dish it out somewhere. These rants are bogus and pointless. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Glamourpuss

I agree tbh. She's got poor vocal skills and doesn't write her own songs. I think the only way Katy can turn it around and become respected is if she delivers something completely different that showcases her talents (if she has any), like Kesha did with Rainbow but I don't think Katy has the ability to create her own Rainbow. I think it's the only way she will win a Grammy anyway. 

I do like that she tries to be funny but I feel like it worked better when she was younger. Nowadays her humour comes across as too try hard, and I agree it's very cringy. She comes across as very obnoxious to me. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Locked for stirring up flamebait type posts. Please, keep opinions respectful, folks

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Archived