💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
youtuber

Eugenia Cooney is Finally Getting help

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

(Sorry that this is a little late.)

Throughout the past few weeks, many people with Onision being a major factor have been pleading with friends of Eugenia to convince her to get help. Finally, her friends like Dirty Dan have reached out to her pleading with her to get her to get help. She is now working with her doctors voluntarily to work through the process of dealing with her eating disorder. She will be taking a break from all social media throughout the recovery process.

This is so amazing :kara:. Praying for a strong and safe recovery. :heart:

he/him/his

this is amazing news! I'm dealing with eating disorder and it's so difficult, but I'm sure she'll get the help she needs. :heart:

Kindness rules all.

I've been following her for years afraid that the next time I check she will be gone. I'm so glad she's finally reaching out for help. 

I'm so so so happy! I've been checking on her weekly for the past 3 years and lately it really seemed like she's at the end :/ this finally gives everyone hope she can recover. The only problem is the tweet she sent out sounds odd and I'm worried she is just telling people what she thinks they want to hear. 

JustinTrudeau

I didn't know who she was, but when I scrolled down her Twitter account, her portrait in the red dress scared me. 

I hope she is speaking the truth and is actually getting help!

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived