💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Reacts to Janelle's Performance..... Should They Collab?

shame

Featured Posts

Anyone here for a collab between those two? I personally think their vocals would mesh nicely together. Like Gaga, Janelle is also a breathtaking performer and has an infectious stage presence. And I really want R&BGa to make a comeback and would really like to see LG6 have some R&B influences. 

Gaga seems to be a huge fan of Monae as well. She was bopping hard to Make Me Feel :flutter:

angels forever, forever angels

GypsyBabe

I'm still laughing at this video. :ladyhaha: She's looking around like "why the f*ck is everyone sitting down?!" at the end. 

⚯͛

derpmonster

YES

Omg Gaga x Janelle would be the gay collab we need.

This fanbase will hopefully appreciate more of Janelle's work and her fanbase (that may include some haters or some hesitant to listen to her music) will open to Gaga's.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

15 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Anyone here for a collab between those two? I personally think their vocals would mesh nicely together. Like Gaga, Janelle is also a breathtaking performer and has an infectious stage presence. And I really want R&BGa to make a comeback and would really like to see LG6 have some R&B influences. 

Gaga seems to be a huge fan of Monae as well. She was bopping hard to Make Me Feel :flutter:

THIS 100000000x default_oprah134.gif

TheSlash

If this would happen, I would Gaga even forgive if she decided to release Jazz albums for the rest of her life :giveup: 

Spoiler

Don't want to jinx anything, tho :awkney: 

Spoiler

Gaga, please don't :selena: 

Ew, David!

joemayzzin

i love seeing artists jam out to other artist's songs, it's cute seeing people supporting other performances!! 

also just love seeing gaga cut loose and enjoy ha self :wub:

2School4Cool

This collab would be awesome! Also, Janelle and Bruno Mars would make an amazing duet! I only know one Janelle song, but she seems to have a throwback sound (Make Me Feel sounds like a Prince song), and we all know how throwback Bruno is. They would sound amazing on a funky Prince-esque song. I would also love to hear Gaga dabble in a throwback style like that, I bet she would do it amazingly well.

See The Best In Everyone

Gagz & co obviously pregamed hard before the show :trollga: 

this plus that performance...:trollga::trollga: 

I love it lmao

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived