💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Shallow (Mr. Collipark and DJ Kontrol Remix) AUDIO

Hybrid AT

Featured Posts

Listen to this AMAZING REMIX of Shallow by Mr. Collipark and DJ Kontrol

http://theremixjunkie.com/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-shallow-mr-collipark-dj-kontrol-remix/

The best part is its is available for download!

Apparently this is the remix Mark was playing at the afterparty yesterday according to GagaMedia:

BOP CONFIRMED! :rockstar::music:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

destructivelove

IM SHOOK CAUSE I WAS JUST LISTENING TO THE WHISTLE WHILE YOU TWURK (Mr. Collipark) REMIX. I NEED GAGA TO TAKE NOTES AND MAKE THAT P**SY FARTIN MUSIC ON HER NEXT ALBUM 🔥😂☠️

destructivelove

Lemme just be the first to say...I never realized I needed a collipark X Gaga collab.  Butttttt......

imagine Gaga back in the clubs with some p***sy boppin music. IMO she needs an urban radio hit to get her “street cred” so to speak, back with the straights.  To make her “cool” again.  It’s sad but the truth 

2 hours ago, destructivelove said:

Lemme just be the first to say...I never realized I needed a collipark X Gaga collab.  Butttttt......

imagine Gaga back in the clubs with some p***sy boppin music. IMO she needs an urban radio hit to get her “street cred” so to speak, back with the straights.  To make her “cool” again.  It’s sad but the truth 

... Ew.

13 hours ago, destructivelove said:

can you stop saying *** fartin' and *** boppin'

:selena:

try farting your puss to WDYDT or HBF

PerfectCure

This is the rap radio edit remix, been bopping for like a month :music:

Y’all have been missing out :music:

I’ll never meet the ground :music:

Teal Ambition

It's such a good remix, I love it :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived