💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hugh Jackman Is Another Closest Person To Get EGOT

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

ab321c28aaad9a17cf7499f69922e374.jpg

He won a Grammy last night. All he needs is an Oscars, and he will be EGOT!

Jackman earned his Grammy for Compilation Soundtrack for Visual Media along with the rest of The Greatest Showman team including songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul. The award was originated as the best soundtrack album category in 2000.

The film’s song “This Is Me” was nominated for an Academy Award for best song in 2018, and it won the Golden Globe in the same category.

Jackman took home an Emmy in 2005 for Outstanding Individual Performance in a Variety or Music Program for his gig hosting the 58th annual Tony Awards in a nice moment of EGOT crossover between awards shows. His Tony came only the year before in 2004 for his portrayal of singer-songwriter Peter Allen in The Boy from Oz.

He has been nominated for an Oscar once — in 2013 for best actor for his work in Les Miserables. 

https://ew.com/awards/2019/02/11/hugh-jackman-one-o-away-egot/

Wonder when he will get that though? Or will he joined some stars who still waiting their turns cos they are also missing one of the awards still, such as Elton John (missing Emmy), Cynthia Nixon (missing Oscars), Cher (missing Tony Awards), Julie Andrews (missing Tony Awards), Helen Mirren (missing Grammy), Lin Manuel Miranda (missing Oscar), Kate Winslet (missing Tony Awards), James Earl Jones (missing Oscar), Al Pacino (missing Grammy), Martin Scorsese (missing Tony Awards)? Hmmmmm...... :oprah:

So far, the modern EGOT was only handed to 3 peoples in 2018; John Legend, Baron Andrew Lloyd Webber, and Sir Tim Rice.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I read “closet person” and I was about to say his wife doesn’t like the rumors. :udidnt:

FreePalestine

and honestly, he really deserves it :applause: such an amazing human being, artist, ainger and actor!

... and now i just sit in silence.

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga needs the O and T and E

Hope she will get those soon :applause:

Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

He can destroy me

74089125-c4a3-46bc-8846-4206b10e74f5.gif

Things I learned upon making this thread is that John Legend is an EGOT artist, how did I missed that? :nooo:

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, lego said:

I read “closet person” and I was about to say his wife doesn’t like the rumors. :udidnt:

Edited for clarity :poot:

ChromaticPrincess

Lmao I legit read Hugh Jackman is another Closeted Gay:laughga:

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

EnigmaGaga
19 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

He can destroy me

74089125-c4a3-46bc-8846-4206b10e74f5.gif

Why is everyone on this site so ****ing horny.

Slap honey on a young pancake.

Btw technically Julie Andrews is an EGOT as she won Tony for Victor/Victoria however she didn't accept it in support of the cadt or crew or something relating to that. 

LateToCult

Pretty sure Taylor Swift will get an Oscar for the next song she pens for Cats. Then she would only need a Tony for the EGOT.

Archived