opinion

Gaga Should Release an Album with Metallica

JustAnother

Featured Posts

JustAnother
14 minutes ago, VenusBlackStar said:

I did actually find an article but it's more on the rumour side: 

https://b1039.com/2018/10/22/metallica-will-record-next-album-with-lady-gaga/

I found a few other articles but they have conflicting info, so I don't think anyone really actually knows or if it was a real thing it might have been canned. 

However, the comment was apparently swiftly deleted by the Metallica star, fueling gossip that the singer is already lined up for a recording session with the band. It caused quite a stir but it seems it was all part of an April Fool’s gag Hammett decided to pull on his fans, although he’s not publicly acknowledged that it was.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2017/04/02/metallica-will-record-with-lady-gaga-after-guitarist-lets-slip-about-2019-album-on-twitter-6548496/?ito=cbshare

giskardsb
49 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Seeing how fans dragged that performance and her recent rock n roll version of Shallow. I’ll pass default_sass1.gif

Pop fans are the wrong ones to be judging rock performances. 

giskardsb
32 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

Yeah maybe after LG6 and as a side thing like C2C or I won't lie i'll be SO pissed

If it aint happening stop teasing me with Boys noize and bloodpop :selena: Her grammys performance gives me teas of "just came from the studio finalising my crazy dark electronic album and i need to make sure everyone knows crazyga is still here" 

More like “I’ve been working on my ****ing metal album and you all will deal.”

derpmonster
1 hour ago, GagaXCollection said:

Sis we need an album with Adele first

excuse me no

It's gonna end up being an oversinging competition, people will pit them against each other, and Gaga is just a better vocalist and I will not be here for GP's comparisons including potentially saying Adele is better. Gaga's vocals are objectively superior even if someone likes the sound of Adele's vocals more.

Also, Gaga better not do what Adele does to her vowels. :awkney: Wonder if Adele will keep doing that blues-voice in her dancepop album. It would be a mess.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

GagaSavedMyLife

As I'm a HUGE fan of Metallica too, that would be a great album. I'd buy it.

New to the Site, Not to the Fandom

Inferno
On 2/11/2019 at 7:08 PM, Sugden said:

didn't her and one of the metallica guys had a beef after that performance?

lol no. they've had literally nothing but positive things to say about her. if there was ever any kind of rumor insinuating such things, it would have been started by some rockist metallica fan that doesn't like the idea of them working with her because shes a "pop tart".

devilrhino

Maybe for the 2020s instead of experimenting with Jazz projects like with C2C between studio albums this decade, she can do metal instead, I'd be here for it after THAT shallow performance :D 

MaryJaneHolland

Since when did she become a joint album artists lol :selena:

I'd be here for a feature on their album

Ehm I'd like a song but a whole album? Pass.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived