Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

BET Apologizes to Nicki

SLAG

Featured Posts

Bet issues public apology to Nicki Minaj following their tweet last night of a picture of Cardi captioned “Meanwhile Nicki Minaj is being dragged by her lace front” which has since been deleted. The apology comes after Nicki announced that Young Money would no longer be participatin in the BET Experience or BET Awards sho. 

Economy

Hip-hop/rap world is literally defined by drama and comparisons between Cardi and Nicky

Enough already :saladga:

dynamite

Look at all the gif reactions from her fans :triggered:. They gave a proper apology and it looks like one rogue person posted that so no need to keep being immature about it. GROW UP LITTLE MINAJSTERS (or w/e your names are).

At least one side is mature.. but can you imagine Nicki's reaction if that tweet was about Cardi?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

3 minutes ago, River said:

At least one side is mature.. but can you imagine Nicki's reaction if that tweet was about Cardi?

She would've liked it. I'm not even kidding. 

Galagala

And how about Nicki? Has she ever forgiven someone?

She always delivers some negativity:ohwell: or causes some dramas with other artists. I really dislike her.

Nicki is about to give BET what Gaga gave to the VMAs. #PaidDust :bye:

Glad BET was mature enough to address it and admit their wrong, but I don’t blame Nicki for making that choice.

Archived