Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 Lead is coming earlier than u think

The Enigmatic

Featured Posts

The Enigmatic

I have this strong feeling that Gaga is releasing a new lead after the Oscars 

Like March 1 probably

I mean Oscars would be the end of ASIB era , and the start of LG6 era .

We could have the lead anytime in March or April 

AND! BloodPop tweeted about SOPHIE not winning a Grammy

everytiime Bloodpop tweets about SOPHIE , it has a hidden meaning

Does it mean that SOPHIE's track is the lead? 

Also I heard Gaga spoke with Adele and they had a long conversation

AND! Adele said that her next album is different

so this could be a new era for Adele too!

so we also have an Adele collab coming maybe , cause we have a long time till we get LG6 (possibly at the next break of Enigma)

Think about it !

I am having my ARTPOP moment

ElectricKing

Do you know I thought Gaga wouldn't be releasing anything for ages but I also have a feeling now she'll release something new after the Oscars. Maybe April/May time?

Probably not a new album, but maybe drop a new single? 

But on the other hand - I still am unsure? Is she really going to release anything yet when she still has a residency for two years and maybe even longer? How would she promo the record/tour it etc? I know she doesn't have to but I think maybe she'd like to as she has in all her past eras.

But things are different now in comparison to 10, even 5 years ago. You can drop as many singles as you want and don't even need to release an album for ages. She could also release an album but stay in the US. It's like not she NEEDS promo, she's Lady Gaga...

AndiGaga

Since that shallow performance.... i think so too

I mean... she delivered CRAZYGA when performing a ballad!

She's coming 

Economy

I hope so. It used to be easier to tell when she used to hype up her releases for a long time before release

But now that she learned to stop doing that so ppl don't get overhyped and set their expectations unreasonably high... It's harder to know

But I do think lead single spring time would be ideal to keep her recent rebound in popularity going

Unless she literally gives 0 F*cks about popularity but there's a lot of advantages of being huge

PS: I'd kill for an Adele collab too but I feel like it will never happen :(

Darcklighter22
12 minutes ago, Economy said:

I hope so. It used to be easier to tell when she used to hype up her releases for a long time before release

But now that she learned to stop doing that so ppl don't get overhyped and set their expectations unreasonably high... It's harder to know

But I do think lead single spring time would be ideal to keep her recent rebound in popularity going

Unless she literally gives 0 F*cks about popularity but there's a lot of advantages of being huge

This if Bobby can pick up on that, keeping a constant flow would be ideal. A good pop song for the summer and not end of summer like with Applause and Perfect Illusion. I mean I just want something before my 29th birthday on the 29th of Sept Q3 ends on the 30th so here's hoping!

10 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

This if Bobby can pick up on that, keeping a constant flow would be ideal. A good pop song for the summer and not end of summer like with Applause and Perfect Illusion. I mean I just want something before my 29th birthday on the 29th of Sept Q3 ends on the 30th so here's hoping!

Omg we were born in the same day .. I was born on the 29th of sep too 

LilyLark

I wish, but November seems more likely imo. Like it's going to be odd if she has new music and doesn't perform it an Engima, that's something that folks knocked Beyonce for a while ago, and imo she's probably going to want to capitalize while she has the most goodwill from ASIB for her new role—and that spring break with Enigma would be long enough to film and I don't think she'd have enough time to also do press for L6 unless she does no interviews like Taylor and Beyonce. A November release, with a single dropped a month or two ahead of time, is my guess.

Also, Taylor and Gaga's labels are both under UMG, and I doubt UMG would want two of their biggest acts to drop music in the same quarter and Taylor's rumored to be dropping in late Spring/Summer.

zakariah

more like she's gonna take a long break until May (which she should) & make her first re-apperance at the MET Gala which she will be co-chairing this year

Archived