💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Relive Gaga's Past Iconic Performances

Noah X

Featured Posts

Let's rewatch some iconic and underrated performances together from Gaga! Share some of your faves from the start of her career!

This was one absolutely the performance that made me fall in love with her. The vocals, choreography, theater

highongaga

ugh her ARTPOP performances were so amazing but this one always stood out to me:flutter: served crazyga and vocals

YEAHHH BUDDY

I don’t know if this is “iconic” but to me it is. Probably one of our earliest tastes of ClassyGa. I just remember falling deeper in love with her...the coordinated dress suit, hat, bag, glasses AND piano had me :flutter: her level extra is always what I aspire to me.

Also this is forever my favorite Gaga song even though the meaning of it has changed a lot for her. She always performs it with so much passion :heart:

Doncho
20 minutes ago, highongaga said:

ugh her ARTPOP performances were so amazing but this one always stood out to me:flutter: served crazyga and vocals

I LOOOOOVEE this one! So underrated! And I dont even like Manicure that much

ImTired
51 minutes ago, highongaga said:

Gags serving Poison Ivy, Batman teas. :flutter:

SharkmanthaC
47 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I have never seen this entire performance before and I am shook.  

Imagine performing with Elton John at the Grammys so early in your career. :firega:

she/her/hers

This is so great, thanks for the thread. Will February 10, 2019 become part of the Iconic archives? Certainly!

Watch As I Dive In

Archived