💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does no Interviewer ask about LG6?

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

AndiGaga

Why does no Interviewer ask Gaga about new music? I mean it would be an obvious question for an interviewer to ask her! Her last solo album is from 2016, she has the hype NOW. ASK HEEEER! We want information! I want the sneak peaks of LG6

Tom Nook

Don’t some interviewers are told what they can ask and what they can’t because I’m sure most people who were taking to her would’ve asked about any upcoming music or projects 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

hausofcy

Even If they ask she’ll dodge it or be vague like “i’ve been in the studio for months and we’re constantly creating art and experimenting” followed by 1937302 rumour and opinion threads on this cult site so it’s for the best that they don’t ask her.

🇯🇵

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

Even If they ask she’ll dodge it or be vague like “i’ve been in the studio for months and we’re constantly creating art and experimenting” followed by 1937302 rumour and opinion threads on this cult site so it’s for the best that they don’t ask her.

But I want to create 1937302 rumor threads :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

gagaisitalian

Because there's plenty to talk about that is presently happening. Why discuss an album that no one knows anything about (maybe not even Gaga and her team) when the Oscars, the biggest award show, is two weeks away and Gaga is nominated and performing.

SharkmanthaC
20 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Don’t some interviewers are told what they can ask and what they can’t because I’m sure most people who were taking to her would’ve asked about any upcoming music or projects 

I'm sure it's mostly this.  I remember seeing some interview (from early in her career) where the interviewer was told not to ask her about her real name and some other things. (For some reason I can't find this now.) The interviewer did anyway and it was very awkward. 

she/her/hers

Helxig

Because she doesn't want to talk about it, and would have her team inform the interviewers not to ask about it. Interviews are only a few minutes long so I guess she doesn't wanna waste her time repeating the same spiel. And doesn't wanna slip up and say "soon" because she knows that will make you all go insane lol.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived