💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga grammy performance is your fave?

Siena

Featured Posts

So now that gaga has officially graced the grammy stage with her presence every year since 2015, which one since then is your favorite. Mine was Metallica, but after last night, definitely Shallow:vegas:

Stephen

This is hard because my absolute favorite would be Your Song with Elton John, but the first half of that performance isn't as compelling for me. Born This Way was very powerful. I also thought the Bowie tribute was great despite the mixed reviews. That's definitely my top 3.

I have to watch the Shallow performance more, but gut reaction is probably placing it #4

Shallow

my body felt a mix of ballads shivers with crazy rock moves.

And it also felt like a group of friends playing at the garage, just as they described their work together and I found it very cute

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, River said:

Shallow

my body felt a mix of ballads shivers with crazy rock moves.

And it also felt like a group of friends playing at the garage, just as they described their work together and I found it very cute

The energy was amazing and so captiviating  

10 minutes ago, Smcgibben said:

The energy was amazing and so captiviating  

Yes exactly! it was so perfect :excited:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

martiniglistens

Gonna try not going to fall into recency bias with Shallow and say Born This Way in 2011. It was a giant cultural moment, the egg arrival, the MESSAGE, the lives it saved, the COREO, the breath control, the piano halfway through, I could go on and on. 

The next 2 for me would probably be 2018 and 2010. I really enjoyed 2018 as it was an amazing showcase of her vocals. 2010 with Elton still makes me tear up when I hear "take my picture hollywood, I wanna be a STAR". Literally sis is having a duet on pianos with Elton basically one year into her career..the RESPECT

Bonkers

I was going to say Imagine, but then I remembered that was in Azerbaijan. :awesome:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

hausofcy

Out of those shallow takes it home by far! I liked them all except the Bowie tribute but nothing comes close to shallow. However my ansolute fave is still speechless/your song. “Take my picture Hollywood” Ugh! Iconic

favourite night overall is 2011 alongside 2019

🇯🇵

martiniglistens
9 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

When she performed with Metallica. I was in awe her voice sounded so good singing that type of song.

No offense but it made it made me str*ight for 10 minutes she was so hot 

SHALLOW B*TCHES!!!!!! GLAM ROCK VIBES AND SO MUCH ADRENALINE - ONLY PEOPLE WITH GOOD TASTE WILL UNDERSTAND. 

I also LOVED 2010 and 2011 performances. Both ICONIC af. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

PinkJelly

2010 was the Poker Face ‘Fame Factory’ performance right? I always loved that one.

And the Metallica performance was pretty epic it’s just a shame sound issues plagued the live version!

Archived