💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj to “expose” Grammys on Queen Radio

Stef

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not a huge Nicki fan, but I'm interested in what she has to say. It's pretty obvious that Ken is a powerful producer who tries to bully women. 

I wonder if anyone else will come forward.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Bling

She hasn't won a Grammy because of hee ICONIC performance, (a performance that, if done by Gaga, would be praised here to the higher heavens btw), a performance that SHE WAS FORCED TO DO, because she wanted to perform Starships, but the Grammys were like 'nah do this it will draw more audience', and then when she got backlash they quickly threw her under the bus

NICKI. DESERVES. GRAMMYS. The fact that The Pinkprint is grammyless is honestly infurating

DRAG THEM NICKI :applause:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Luna Lovegood
11 minutes ago, The Bling said:

She hasn't won a Grammy because of hee ICONIC performance, (a performance that, if done by Gaga, would be praised here to the higher heavens btw), a performance that SHE WAS FORCED TO DO, because she wanted to perform Starships, but the Grammys were like 'nah do this it will draw more audience', and then when she got backlash they quickly threw her under the bus

NICKI. DESERVES. GRAMMYS. The fact that The Pinkprint is grammyless is honestly infurating

Which iconic performance you talking about? The one with the pope and satanism bullshit?

luna’s advocate

The Bling
26 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

Which iconic performance you talking about? The one with the pope and satanism bullshit?

Yes?

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

RAMROD

She can keep burning bridges like this and cry about it later. And maybe sprinkle it with racism accusation for teh zing.

FlakyOddBorzoi-small.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jacob Crosson
15 hours ago, JustAnother said:

Very convenient :huntyga:

Yes but we knew her performance was scrapped quickly. The fact she decided to keep this info secret for 7 years is a joke. She should’ve grow some balls like Ari did and dragged them on the spot, if she was planning on dishing dirt. And the fact that Nicki is blaming this guy for her not getting Grammys is rediculous, doesn’t he have no say on the nominees/winners? He just produces the shows. 

She never said anything about not getting a grammy. She said she was going to expose them, but didn't say what it was

This woman keeps digging her grave. I had a conversation with a friend on why her career as a main IT girl is fading. I'm not a huge fan of hers anymore and for me (I'm sure it's the same for majority of the GP) is that Nicki is so unrelatable and unlikable. She comes off very arrogant and confident and the whole thing just leaves such a sour taste. Whilst when it comes to someone like Cardi, she's so likeable and real, there's a vulnerability that's really appealing. 

Married the Night
7 hours ago, The Bling said:

Yeah right. She did exactly what she wanted to and couldn’t stand the heat. 

vertigostick

Just a pathetic, problematic woman with a « I’m the one and only queen » complex.

Reminds me a bit of Madonna. 

codymonster

It makes me HOWL how everyone comes for the Grammys when they don't win, and then kiss it's ass when they do. It's the definition of petty. I respect people who are against the Grammys; people are allowed opinions. But don't then get so excited when you win one :toofunny:

VOLANTIS

I like how both Nicki and I share the same expertise in the field of Grammys. *explosion noise* :diane: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived