celeb

Nicki Minaj to “expose” Grammys on Queen Radio

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpiritBunny

Yaaaas im living, the more artists that come for the Grammys the less in the way of our queen Gag snatchin' them all henney oh yes gawd!

Whispering
2 hours ago, darkpaw said:

You think a powerful white man has no say on the nominees/winners of the show he produces? Wake up sis. Nicki has been putting out great music for years, music that in my opinion should have definitely given her a Grammy or two. There has to be more to why she’s been constantly snubbed. Let her say her piece before you go attacking her. And I’m not sure tweeting and deleting is the same as dragging someone on the spot. Obviously she was never gonna speak on it but now that Cardi won, everyone is trying to discredit her hard work. She has a right to speak on it. We’re talking about the same man who said that “women need to step up” if they wanna win A Grammy.

Different guy. That was the President of the Grammys, not the producer. 

Bradley

I'm sorry but enlighten me, Ken does not determine who wins right? He simple schedules for performers to perform and produces the show.

How does that affect the fact that you have no Grammys in your career, to which you were replying in your tweet? 

Thomas P

I do believe the Ken thing tbh. Hope she doesn’t bring up Cardi winning though cause I’ve really had it :selena:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

LateToCult

It’s not this one producer’s fault that she doesn’t have a Grammy. She needs to take that up with the voters. 

DeleteMyAccount
2 hours ago, Dominic said:

Because it gives us with no lives some excitement :ally:

Ok but with season 100 ending, it's getting old. 

Archived