Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you agree that Gaga is being too...

zerojk

Featured Posts

Do you think she’s being TOO overreactive recently when it comes to winning awards and acceptance speeches? To the point that it doesn’t look that real

I lowkey do, and I have seen that its a common percepcion that is even getting her some bad opinions from people who think she’s being fake and stuff...

i felt this way mostly yesterday when she won the grammy for Shallow, and its weird because she didn’t use to be that way, just watch her acceptance speeches during TFM/BTW era, I mean its normal that she gets excited and most of the times she looks so nice and humble, I’m only talking about certain times (like yesterday’s for example)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

oh no she has emotions and allows them to come out how dare this fake bitch. Reminds me of when everyone accused taylor of being fake for being excited about winning awards.

Musery

I though that but then I realised everyone who won was the same. Imagine it being one of us we would do a Jackson all over the stage.

Didymus

It does come off as fake or calculated sometimes. Like, when she went on the whole ‘thank you God’ route I was horrified. Such a cliché.

But I don’t know if it’s just accidental or not. I just think she’s a very complex personality and she might have trouble not orchestrating her responses in general, as a kind of defense mechanism, I can relate to that. That constant awareness of being watched affecting your behavior etc. it might just be that.

Didymus

She’s definitely a pro at fake crying though. Like, sorry but when you actually cry your face spazzes out and you can’t control your voice. Most celebs, including Gaga, show none of those symptoms and are most definitely acting out their emotions when they cry at these award shows. That’s why it’s always so ‘different’ when a celeb actually cries like Adele at the BRITs.

retroglamx

IDK, IDC. I was crying with her as she accepted the award. You may call it fake but I was honestly not ready for that win and I'm sure she wasn't either.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

JohnnyVersace

I think she just cares more now, and isn't used to constantly winning and rising to fame like in the early days. 

I genuinely think she’s gotten more emotional over the years. The reaction last night was real to me - because the film and that song really means a lot to her, she never would’ve had this kind of opportunity without Bradley :heart:

1 minute ago, MEM said:

I genuinely think she’s gotten more emotional over the years. The reaction last night was real to me - because the film and that song really means a lot to her, she never would’ve had this kind of opportunity without Bradley :heart:

This! We know that for years she was suppressing bad things that happened to her and negative emotions, and I think that when she really started to work on her mental health her emotions overall changed. Like, when you suppress the bad you are also not fully feeling the good, and now she feels all at full measure, if that makes sense. 

Also, as I've gotten older (and I'm the same age as Gaga) I've become much more of a crier... I used to laugh at my mom crying at commercials as a kid and now it's me lol. Especially happy things, I'm a damn mess :toofunny:

InsomniaMonster69

She decided to be more human instead of monster. During TF/TFM/BTW everything was perfectly acted and staged. She invented Lady Gaga. The DarkGa everyone loves. 

But now she accepts her awards not staged and she share her emotions. She's more tangible. 

And maybe she's fuccking happy that she won after all the **** she went through the last years!

so she's not allowed to be emotional at awards anymore? damn her for being an emotional person

why y'all so negative, let the woman live

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

4 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

She decided to be more human instead of monster. During TF/TFM/BTW everything was perfectly acted and staged. She invented Lady Gaga. The DarkGa everyone loves. 

But now she accepts her awards not staged and she share her emotions. She's more tangible. 

And maybe she's fuccking happy that she won after all the **** she went through the last years!

mte

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived